Honored Contributor

@atat00 wrote:

Oh- I didn't know there is a TS this month!  Great to know!!!   Oh, I think I read online it's a donkey milk TS -  759226.  Don't know if it's accurate but if so- exciting!

@tucsongal wrote:

@hatetoiron thanks. I think Korres may have a TS this month too, so I’m going to wait before ordering. 

@atat00  - yes, Korres TS next Saturday Aug 14. It's listed on program guide as  'Beauty' instead of Bath & Body so it is probably something for face/neck.

The Korres Donkey Milk products are popular - it makes sense that it could be the TS. The item number that you posted comes up as 'no results' so it's not posted or active yet. I haven't tried it yet - maybe this will be a good time to try it if event offer is attractive. I have the multi use $5 coupon for August- will be looking for advance posting of the item to see if I can buy it with coupon

I also hope there will be event pricing for the H.A. Firming Serum Spray - it's a new favorite of mine for neck/dec and arms. Look forward to see if there is anything else 'new'

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

There is a new Mystery kit posted. 4p $56

New! Korres 4-piece Mystery Collection
- 777-195

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@atat00 wrote:

Oh- I didn't know there is a TS this month!  Great to know!!!   Oh, I think I read online it's a donkey milk TS -  759226.  Don't know if it's accurate but if so- exciting!

@tucsongal wrote:

@hatetoiron thanks. I think Korres may have a TS this month too, so I’m going to wait before ordering. 

@atat00  - yes, Korres TS next Saturday Aug 14. It's listed on program guide as  'Beauty' instead of Bath & Body so it is probably something for face/neck.

The Korres Donkey Milk products are popular - it makes sense that it could be the TS. The item number that you posted comes up as 'no results' so it's not posted or active yet. I haven't tried it yet - maybe this will be a good time to try it if event offer is attractive. I have the multi use $5 coupon for August- will be looking for advance posting of the item to see if I can buy it with coupon

I also hope there will be event pricing for the H.A. Firming Serum Spray - it's a new favorite of mine for neck/dec and arms. Look forward to see if there is anything else 'new'

yeah HSN is great with letting you use coupons for the TS before it officially becomes the TS.  I am intrigued by the donkey milk.  I never tried it but really like the Korres products.  I never thought I would like Korres skin care!  I like to mix the Isomers serums and Korres or Josie creams.

Honored Contributor

I have the donkey milk creamy cleanser and serum.  I really like both of them.  It is very hydrating.  I can't wait to see if the TS is this collection.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the input everyone. It looks like the mega size has just gone down to $29.95 so I went ahead and ordered the basil lemon. I’ll try the mint tea another day ☕️.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder if the TS is this:

More information
Korres 2pc Donkey Milk Supersize Serum and Cleansing Balm Auto-Ship® What It Is A 2-piece skincare set. What You Get 8.8 oz. Cleansing Balm 13.53 fl. oz. Supersize Serum What It Does Cleansing Balm Nourishes with moisture; cleanses away makeup and dirt for the look of a soft complexion. Delivers a rich lather, leaving skin feeling soft and clean A gentle cleanser suitable for the face and body Cleansing bar transforms into a silky balm, leaving

Korres 2pc Donkey Milk Supersize Serum and Cleansing Balm Auto-Ship®  What It Is  A 2-piece skincare set.   What You Get        8.8 oz. Cleansing Balm     13.53 fl. oz. Supersize Serum    What It Does  Cleansing Balm      Nourishes with moisture; cleanses away makeup and dirt for the look of a soft complexion.     Delivers a rich lather, leaving skin feeling soft and clean      A gentle cleanser suitable for the face and body     Cleansing bar transforms into a silky balm, leaving How To Apply Makeup, Donkey, Cleanses, First Step, Face And Body, Serum, The Balm, Moisturizer
Choose board

Save
Saved from hsn.com
Honored Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

I wonder if the TS is this:

More information
Korres 2pc Donkey Milk Supersize Serum and Cleansing Balm Auto-Ship® What It Is A 2-piece skincare set. What You Get 8.8 oz. Cleansing Balm 13.53 fl. oz. Supersize Serum What It Does Cleansing Balm Nourishes with moisture; cleanses away makeup and dirt for the look of a soft complexion. Delivers a rich lather, leaving skin feeling soft and clean A gentle cleanser suitable for the face and body Cleansing bar transforms into a silky balm, leaving

Korres 2pc Donkey Milk Supersize Serum and Cleansing Balm Auto-Ship®  What It Is  A 2-piece skincare set.   What You Get        8.8 oz. Cleansing Balm     13.53 fl. oz. Supersize Serum    What It Does  Cleansing Balm      Nourishes with moisture; cleanses away makeup and dirt for the look of a soft complexion.     Delivers a rich lather, leaving skin feeling soft and clean      A gentle cleanser suitable for the face and body     Cleansing bar transforms into a silky balm, leaving How To Apply Makeup, Donkey, Cleanses, First Step, Face And Body, Serum, The Balm, Moisturizer
Choose board

Save
Saved from hsn.com

@KarenaJeannette - yes you are right! I think it is posted as "sold out", not activated yet. Looks like pricing is under $40

i might get it esp if I can use the $5 coupon

But not sure if I would like using bar soap for facial cleansing 

@Pecky- these are the items you are using? Do you alternate with other products? 

Trusted Contributor

If anyone has been waiting for a great sale on the 1-liter Korres shower cleansers, the sale is now! It's the best price I've seen on their regular cleanser and their Olive Oil cleanser. Both versions are $24.80 for 1-liter! Plus if you have a coupon, the price is amazing! Did I need more shower gels now? No, but with that sale price and the knowledge that Korres is now my favorite shower gel, I had to buy a couple ok I got 4 LOL Since I had a $5 coupon off every $20, I couldn't resist. 

@Chi-town girl I have used the Donkey serum. I'm on my second bottle so that should indicate that I like it since 1 of their usual size bottles lasted months! I think of it as more of a light cream then a serum. It does soak in very quickly so it's not heavy or greasy. Overall I think it helped even out my skin tone plus helped with hydration when used daily. *****THERE IS A FRAGRANCE!!**** This is warning to anyone who is sensitive to fragrance. If you read the reviews of the regular size, you will see several comments re the scent. I personally don't understand why this fragrance is in it? To my nose, it's not herbal or doesn't smell like it's an actual beneficial ingredient, it just smells like a straight up perfume fragrance. Once it's soaked into my skin, I don't smell it at all so it doesn't linger like their body butter scents. I hope they do make a point of mentioning there is fragrance so all shoppers are aware if they are sensitive. 

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy   I lOVE Korres Shower gels!  Is the $5 off coupon only for select customers?  I don't believe I have one of those....but that price is really great just the same.  I did pick up the Vanilla Cinnamon Christmas in July special on the liter size but it was $25 I think...still a good price but I'd love to get some at $20!

Esteemed Contributor

COUPON JUST CAME UP FOR ME WHEN I WENT TO PROMO CODES WHILE CHECKING OUT TSAVORITE.  IT IS A ONE TIME FROM WHAT I HEARD FOR $5 OFF OF $25 OR MORE.

I DO NOT THINK YOU CAN POST COUPON CODES HERE ON THE FORUMS.