Respected Contributor

I have a $10 HSN coupon and I’m thinking about trying a new Korres body butter if I don’t see something else in their next visit. I’d like to get any opinions about mint tea or basil lemon specifically. For reference, I prefer their “clean” or herbal scents such as sea salt, chamomile tea, sea lavender. I’m not a fan of their fruity scents in a body butter. The reviews I’ve read have been mixed and I’d appreciate any input.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal - I bought the Mint Tea in the fairly recent TS kit and it's more appealing than I thought it would be - not too minty and a nice combo with the tea scent. It's a gender neutral scent - my guys love it. I have it on subscription. 

Not sure how it would compare to the Camomile scent bc I haven't tried it, but I do recommend the Mint Tea and will definitely repurchase it

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor

I have a few select pieces I leave up all year.  A wood craved Nativity wall hanging,  A Valerie Musical Egg with seed pearls on a stand. A Nativity coo coo clock.  I did have at one time a tree I kept up all year, but I have two toddler grandsons in the Autisum spectrum that like to take decorations off the tree,  so now it is only up from Halloween to New Years with shatterproof decorations.  

Respected Contributor

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I was thinking you might have tried the mint tea. @Gran Gran of two  I think you’re responding to a different post but nice to hear about your holiday decor🎄.

Honored Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I was thinking you might have tried the mint tea. @Gran Gran of two  I think you’re responding to a different post but nice to hear about your holiday decor🎄.

@tucsongal - I'm sure you will get more responses for Korres scent info tmrw. Have fun making a selection and remember that HSN will let you exchange your order at no cost for a different scent if you aren't happy - it just needs to be the same item number

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

Hi @tucsongal , their basil lemon has been a favorite of mine for a few years. I just love it. The shower gel is also wonderful!

Valued Contributor

Re: Korres scents

[ Edited ]

@tucsongal wrote:

I have a $10 HSN coupon and I’m thinking about trying a new Korres body butter if I don’t see something else in their next visit. I’d like to get any opinions about mint tea or basil lemon specifically. For reference, I prefer their “clean” or herbal scents such as sea salt, chamomile tea, sea lavender. I’m not a fan of their fruity scents in a body butter. The reviews I’ve read have been mixed and I’d appreciate any input.

@tucsongal  Big fan of Korres here and I don't really like the fruity scents either. Do you like florals? Gardenia is my favorite by Cashmere Rose and Jasmine are also quite lovely. If you search the HSN website, there is a 6 piece body butter sampler that is new. That might be a way for you to try some new scents. Basil Lemon is included in that mix. 

Respected Contributor

@Thats Me thank you. I’m leaning toward basil lemon as mint tea might be close to the chamomile tea which I still have. @CorrTor I know I’m in the minority but I didn’t  like cashmere rose, too musky for me in a rose scent. I saw that sampler set, it’s a good deal.

Regular Contributor

I really wanted to like the Mint tea but I found it to be too masculine for me.  My husband likes it though. 

I had Basil Lemon several years ago and remember liking it.  Sea Salt is my most current favorite.  I can't remember what my son and husband are using in their showers...I think it is too early in the morning for me, LOL.

I hope you find another scent you like! 

Respected Contributor

My favorite Korres scent is Bergamont. I tried Sea Salt but I didn't care for it at all. It smelled too strong and perfumy.