Respected Contributor

@AFWIFE @momoftwo2007 Yes, I’ve read some reviews that say the mint tea seems too masculine. I’m using the bergamot right now and it is very nice.  I’m sure I’ll find something to use my coupon for in their upcoming visit 😁. 

Super Contributor

Basil Lemon fan here!

It's a scent the whole family can use.  Very refreshing.

Love so many of their body butters. 

Respected Contributor

@hatetoiron thanks. I think Korres may have a TS this month too, so I’m going to wait before ordering. 

Trusted Contributor

@tucsongal Since you mentioned you like the clean scents, have you tried the White Grape? Or now i think it's called Santorini Grape? It's a very good clean scent not too fruity or any specific notes my nose can pick up. I also enjoy their sea salt and chamomile scents for the days I want just light clean scents. 

I agree with others who mentioned the mint tea being more masculine. I had really looked forward to getting it when it was first launched but sadly it was 1 of the scents I returned. To my nose, it was men's cologne vs a tea scent. I'm a big lemon fan so I bought the basil lemon long ago and just didn't like it. Oddly I think it's the basil that my nose picked up more than lemon since i also tried the mandarin basil but didn't like it either. I would love a straight up lemon citrus scent from Korres! no herbs no musk no sandlewood notes, just a great lemon or citrus. 

Another person mentioned the new 6 pack of body butters - there are 2 new scents in it?? Pistachio and a Peach Blossom? There is a Peach Blossom in the Olive line so I'm curious if this is the same scent and just put in their other body butter formula? I do like the Olive Peach Blossom - IMO they shouldn't have blossom in the name since to me that implies flowers. This one is a straight up fruit scent with no musks or other weird bottom notes. 

I will be curious if there is a new today special coming up! Korres continues to have some of the best prices on their sales PLUS free shipping Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy I do like the Santorini grape, but I’m eyeing the mega size tube and it’s not an option.  I would also love to see some true citrus scents such as lemon or grapefruit.

Respected Contributor

Basil Lemon has traditionally been my favorite Korres scent.  Not sure if the Basil (which I don't even detect) would make it not too fruity for you, but I find it more of a tart lemon vs a sweeter lemon like Philosophy's Lemon Custard (which I also like although you probably would not).

The Basil Mandarin is good but I prefer the Lemon.  Mint Tea I tried years ago (not sure if it has changed) and thought it just ok but not one I would repurchase.  It may have been a bit masculine, but masculine scents don't usually bother me.  Bergamont Pear is one I also like (don't know if you would find that too fruity), just haven't used in awhile since I've been trying so many newer scents and the Olive line. I prefer this to their Olive Honey Pear.

Trusted Contributor

Love Korres and have been using for years.  My current favs are Pure Cotton and Liliac Hyacinth, great product!

Honored Contributor

I am a big fan of sea salt and pure cotton.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf @northiie57 @Pecky thanks for the responses. I’ve liked every scent I’ve tried well enough to use them up with the exception of small tubes of the olive and peach blossom and the pear, just too strong/sweet for me in a body butter(a lot of people love them though).

Frequent Contributor

Re: Korres scents

[ Edited ]

Oh- I didn't know there is a TS this month!  Great to know!!!   Oh, I think I read online it's a donkey milk TS -  759226.  Don't know if it's accurate but if so- exciting!

@tucsongal wrote:

@hatetoiron thanks. I think Korres may have a TS this month too, so I’m going to wait before ordering.