Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,406
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Korres Black Pine Firm & Lift Foundation.  It's only in 4 shades, but I'm watching the presentation and something I am impressed with is the elderly lady.  Most times, the elderly women used as models while the foundation looks nice on them but their lines are very emphasized.  This lady has a lot of lines, but they seemed blurred.  Anybody tried?  Are they using a filter?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,136
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Korres foundation on HSN

@Icegoddess  I have so many foundations..oh no! now must see this now missed it.

I will check it out. I have the TV on to keep me company these days and keeping Q on and sometimes HSN it's like people around who don't bother me (unless it's a few vendors we all know who are so annoying!)

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,604
Registered: ‎05-18-2017

Re: Korres foundation on HSN


@mimi5775 wrote:

@Icegoddess  I have so many foundations..oh no! now must see this now missed it.

I will check it out. I have the TV on to keep me company these days and keeping Q on and sometimes HSN it's like people around who don't bother me (unless it's a few vendors we all know who are so annoying!)


@mimi5775  - I hope you are doing well and feeling better these days.  Please take care. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,406
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Korres foundation on HSN

@mimi5775 there's a Youtube video of an HSN presentation that has the same model in it.  I decided to pass after reading the reviews.  Apparently, it runs dark and quite yellow.  Being fair-skinned I don't need that.  Plus, there were a lot of comments about the smell which I think coms from the black pine. 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 76
Registered: ‎04-11-2013

Re: Korres foundation on HSN

@Icegoddess I ordered it during their first presentation and decided to cancel. The models looked really yellow. I made the mistake of ordering two colors in another Korres foundation several years ago and the shades are extremely yellow. It had a gritty feel to it. I should have sent those back. Their light shades run really dark. I'm glad I cancelled my order. I think they have better skincare than cosmetics.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,496
Registered: ‎01-23-2019

Re: Korres foundation on HSN

I just ordered this last night. Fingers crossed the light will work for me. I ordered it because I’m obsessed with the black pine sleeping mask and serum, and just started using the oil too. Really great products. I love Korres but usually only do body products, I’m starting to discover their skincare now. Also have the vitamin c sleeping facial mask which is great. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,971
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Korres foundation on HSN

I ordered this when first presented so have used it for a month or so.  I would give it  3 1/2 stars.  Since then I have found two others that I would give 5 stars.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 12,406
Registered: ‎03-19-2010

Re: Korres foundation on HSN


@barrel racer wrote:

I ordered this when first presented so have used it for a month or so.  I would give it  3 1/2 stars.  Since then I have found two others that I would give 5 stars.


@barrel racer what did you like/not like about it?

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,971
Registered: ‎03-13-2010

Re: Korres foundation on HSN

It applies nicely with the fingers, you don’t need a brush.  I found it somewhat did settle in mouth and 11 lines, but not bad.  It lasts all day and I like the delivery system.  Make sure you shake well before each use.  I like anything Korres, I just found something I like better for me.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,136
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Korres foundation on HSN


@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@mimi5775 wrote:

@Icegoddess  I have so many foundations..oh no! now must see this now missed it.

I will check it out. I have the TV on to keep me company these days and keeping Q on and sometimes HSN it's like people around who don't bother me (unless it's a few vendors we all know who are so annoying!)


@mimi5775  - I hope you are doing well and feeling better these days.  Please take care. 


@San Antonio Gal  Hi and thanks for asking .

It's after 5 am and I'm up early/late but had an out of blue panic attack. ..resolved on, just feel anxious now -my med doesn't work for it anymore -long story.

Not doing so w ell. Nearly a year in April. Not 11 months yet and honestly I am just existing.

Getting lots of care and groups - but as other moms I have met online and in real life this is normal. I miss my only child it hurts like a disese that has no end.

On a better note. I'm seeeing more cardinals then ever.

Saw 2 kisssing today <3 (male was actulaly courting the female) so dear...just like my son was...I got the turtles that are solar but are fickle and not really for outside [still too cold] bought in his honor since he loved birds frogs all nature.

Thanks and I'll be ok. I buy on QVC quick thrills...nothing fills this void.

{{ xox }}

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky