Frequent Contributor

Absolutely love this new scent from Korres! It is by far my favorite scent from the Korres line. I received 2 full size body butters and a body wash for around $36!  It is similar to Fresh Cream, but not as sweet.

Respected Contributor

I never used that brand but just ordered that set last week and I am waiting for it to arrive.

Deb

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the review.   Can you actually smell coconut? 

Trusted Contributor

I love this line. I will most definitely try Coconut Guava.  

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Valued Contributor

I opened my new kit last night and I don't smell coconut much.I liked the scent but it is not my favorite.My daughter came close to me last night after applying the cinnamon and it smelled deliciuos.

I tried the new white bergamot eau de toilette that I got yesterday and it is intoxicating in a good way.I own tons of parfumes including my favorite (the new Monoi Carols Daughter) and this white bergamot is excellent.

I wish Korres came out with a small sampler of all their scents.

Frequent Contributor
The coconut scent is very faint, but it smells wonderful!
Respected Contributor

Re: Korres coconut guava

[ Edited ]

Is this line hydrating?? I was tempted to order but I really need to smell things in person....what does guava smell like?? Sephora seems to be the only place I could go to smell this line.

Just read some reviews over at HSN....most say they love the guava scent but one lady said it smells nothing like fruit...more like a man's cologne...one said it was very strong smelling.  I was thinking it's a good deal at HSN for 2 bottles of the shower gel with free shipping...I could give one as a gift.  Now I am not sure...if that lady hadn't said it smells like a man's cologne!  My husband once told me the body lotion I had on smelled like a old deorandant men use then I wouldn't be going on here about this LOL...

Frequent Contributor
I am not great at describing scents, but it definitely have a warm vanilla scent with a tropical twist! Lol! That's the best I can do in describing it. It definitely does not have a "fruity" smell.
Valued Contributor

I think Korres makes wonderful products. I have tried most scents but not this one.

Valued Contributor

Does it smell anything like the original guava? I had a reaction to that scent. I like the jasmine and lemon basil scents.