Frequent Contributor

Korres Today's Special for V day weekend

Morning!  Does anyone know what the Korres upcoming TSV is?

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Re: Korres Today's Special for V day weekend

@atat00 I’ve been sort of stalking it LOL. My best guess is a three piece collection of a supersized body butter, a body wash and a their olive oil “elixir”. One of the scents is the new honey pear and from the picture on Facebook, the other choice is some type of “ cotton” scent. 

Frequent Contributor

HA- I like to stalk Korres as well Smiley Happy  I hope it's a good set! Some of the recent Today Values have not been spectacular. 

Trusted Contributor

LOL I've been stalking it too!! Compared the photos with items already posted on HSN.

The other choice is Unscented!!! There are a couple new Olive Unscented products - the label does have the fluffy cotton dandelion-like design. 

I got the last kit that had the honey pear which I thought was really pretty. I already love their original elixir so I'll be curious to hear more about this new version. The photo of the individual new version has "radiant" in the name. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

LOL I've been stalking it too!! Compared the photos with items already posted on HSN.

The other choice is Unscented!!! There are a couple new Olive Unscented products - the label does have the fluffy cotton dandelion-like design. 

I got the last kit that had the honey pear which I thought was really pretty. I already love their original elixir so I'll be curious to hear more about this new version. The photo of the individual new version has "radiant" in the name. 

———————

Well I’m safe then, don’t want unscented. I got a sample of the honey pear and I’m sure a lot of people will like it. I just don’t like fruit scents other than citrus.  I’m disappointed they’re only offering two choices, was hoping for chamomile tea 🍵.

Update:  I just checked and the TS is now online. There are also choices of wild orchid and sea salt. 

Frequent Contributor

I see that!  I have no idea what sea salt smells like or the Wild Orchid.  Tempting!

Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting!  I really like the Olive Oil line and I'm definitely curious about the Honey Pear (although I do have a set of Korres Bergamot Pear in my stash) but I don't need the Elixir (still have one unopened from a previous TSV) so I think this will be a pass for me.  I'm sure they'll offer Honey Pear in other configurations later at a decent price.  I'll wait until they offer a duo for about $20-25.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

FYI, Top Cashback and RetailMeNot now offering 10% back from HSN

Valued Contributor

Another Korres stalker here! I probably will try the TS.  I LOVE the Olive line. It looks like they don't have all the regular Olive scents for the TS so I might try the pear. I'll wait for the presentation. 

Respected Contributor

@atat00 I use the body washes for hand soap and I have the sea salt. I think it’s very nice, and don’t know how to describe it but it is a fresh/ocean scent. I will likely order it if I like the sound of the elixer.

@FindingMyJoy what do you like about the elixer?