Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl

Thanks! Looks like a good collection and nice scents. Tempting...

BUT I don’t need more body butter or creams right now so I’d better keep myself away from the video online tomorrow! 

Lol @willdob3 - I understand!  I know that I'm shopping Skinn July Anniversary event as well as Nordstrom so I'm trying to not shop beauty elsewhere...and if the rumors are correct, Beekman will be launching at HSN later this month Woman Wink

But the Korres TS looks like a good value and I especially like to shop when they offer free shipping.  I love the Olive Blossom products.  The new hair mask also looks tempting.

I hope you have an enjoyable July 4th holiday Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl

I got the last olive oil TS & I like it. The scent was disappointing to me because it is so light (sea salt) but, even though I’d never pick it the scent is pretty. Just not what I was hoping for. I use the shower gel a lot. I am bad about using any body butters. I need to work on that.

July promises to be expensive even if I’m only restocking a few items I use all the time -  I’ll be watching for a few things from SKINN and Andrew Lessman and maybe from Beekman. I’m down to my last bar of soap!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Looks like this is the TS. $39, free shipping.

Only 2 fragrance options, the original Blossom (love it!) And new Honeysuckle

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil & Olive Blossom 6-piece Set
619-384

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil & Olive Blossom 6-piece Set

What You Get

• 1.69 fl. oz. Guava Mango Smoothing Body Butter
  • 4.41 oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Bar Soap 
  • (2) 6.76 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Body Creams
  • 2.54 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Hand and Nail Cream
  • 8.45 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Shower Gel

Fragrance Notes

• Top: Bergamot, clementine and pomegranate
  • Mid: Olive blossom, freesia and pink peony
  • Base: White musk, blond woods and tonka beans

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil & Honeysuckle 6-piece Set
619-405
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil & Honeysuckle 6-piece Set

What You Get
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Guava Mango Smoothing Body Butter
  • 4.41 oz. Olive Oil & Honeysuckle Bar Soap 
  • (2) 6.76 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Honeysuckle Body Creams
  • 2.54 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Hand and Nail Cream
  • 8.45 fl. oz. Olive Oil & Honeysuckle Shower Gel
Fragrance Notes - Olive Oil & Honeysuckle
  • Top: Violet leaf, olive leaf and lemon
  • Mid: Honeysuckle, olive blossom flower and lily of the valley
  • Base: Honey, vanilla and almond milk

Yes, looks like the TS.  I'm not tempted.  They seem to really be pushing the Olive Oil line -- new products this visit and wasn't it the last TS too?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf - yes, the olive oil products are being featured. Looks like they reduced pricing on the other products.

I love their Jasmine body butter and they have it and some others as trios. Hope you find something you like at a good price! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Lemon Basil is my favorite and since I have an extra body butter on hand, I was thinking of picking up a shower gel duo, but it shows as sold out!  Not sure when that happened because they haven't even hit the air for this visit yet I thought...  Also wondering if there might be any ODO's later in the day, so we shall see. 

Respected Contributor

I don't need this

I don't need this

I don't need this

I don't need this

I really don't need this

Ok,  so far it's working!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I know good and well I don't need shower gels or lotions but I do love Korres so I ordered one of each single shipment.

Esteemed Contributor

I wish Korres would do a cool mint shower gel Carol' s Daughter use to have one that was my absolute favorite in the warm weather.  I sure miss that.