Esteemed Contributor

Korres TS today at HSN

[ Edited ]

For those of you who like this brand, a 3-piece anti-aging set today for $35.95 -- free shipping.  

I do like their products and might have to consider getting one or two scents.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Korres TS today at HSN

[ Edited ]

I kept saying not going  to buy ~ dont need more lotion ~ but they got me on the anti aging benefits vs other lotions .  I really dont need shower gel ~ wish they woulld do a TSV of all lotions.  I am  trying the sea lavender scent ~ went on auto ship ~ wondering if I will be able to change scents with other deliveries ~ I have a feeling HSN doesnt do that .

Honored Contributor

Re: Korres TS today at HSN

[ Edited ]

As I've already ordered other Korres

products in the past from HSN and 

am familier with the line I got the

TS in the Guava Vanilla scent on A/S.

This is an excellent line,the products are

high quality,the scents are amazing and

most important and my deciding factor

is that Korres is cruelty free.

-------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=

Respected Contributor

I would jump on this in a heartbeat if the shower gel didn't have sodium laurel sulfate in it. There lotions are some of the best.

Super Contributor

I do love the scents. the soft florals are amazing.

i have found though that the lotions are so thick out of the tube you have to rub & rub to get them to melt into the skin,

reminds me of  that oldtime white suntan lotion that stays white on the skin and just doesnt disappear.

i find it takes alot of rubbing to make the white go away. anyone else have this?

yes I agree, enough with the shower creams, they last forever, an all lotion TSV would be nice or lotions and sprays. or lotions and sprays and powders? etc.

Honored Contributor

I really like the Korres brand.  I vowed no more shower gels etc., but I did order two scents on auto-ship.  Also got their set of two lip products.

Esteemed Contributor

@nougat

I dry brush my skin daily, so that helps with the absorption of all creams.

However, you are right that they are quite thick.  Sometimes, I just let it go and it seems to soak in by the time I'm finished doing my whole body.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the last TSV they had of the 2 shower gels and the 2 lotions.  I had said at the time that I wished they had done a scent spray to match.

I think I'm the odd one out though that I'm not sold on the Korres line in general.  Most of the scents just don't appeal to me and I don't find the lotions to be more moisturizing than others I have tried. 

I haven't even come close to using up the last TSV so this is an easy pass for me.   I'm not typically a rose scent fan.  I'm not typically a lavendar fan but the sea lavendar does sound intriguing.  I don't like the white grape at all.      

Honored Contributor

I like Korres shower gels, but the body butters are too thick, and dont spread well or evenly.

Honored Contributor

I love the Rose Sleeping Facial. Received a very generaous size in my Macy's Beauty Bag, and I love it. I tried to purchase it from Macy's and they were sold out of it, and now I see that HSN has extended delivery on their supply as well. It is really nice!!!! I like Korres's shower gels well enough, but their body butters are a little too thick especially this time of year......My husband loved the body butter in the winter though. I would like to try one of their bar soaps, but will wait for reviews first!