Honored Contributor

Korres TS on HSN

[ Edited ]

In broke down and ordered it in the blossom scent.  I hope I like that.  I would rather have honeysuckle but that was not offered.  I am on the fence about this line, but, thought I would give it another try.

.The Vendor is looking stranger and odder every visit... too much filler and botox. She is starting to look like a duck face.... Too bad as she was a pretty lady prior to all the work.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

In broke down and ordered it in the blossom scent.  I hope I like that.  I would rather have honeysuckle but that was not offered.  I am on the fence about this line, but, thought I would give it another try.

.The Vendor is looking stranger and odder every visit... too much filler and botox. She is starting to look like a duck face.... Too bad as she was a pretty lady prior to all the work.

I did blossom as well, this is my first Korres purchase ever so I'm hoping I like it.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Okay...I feel better now...I also broke down and ordered the apple scent as I already have the blossom scent and love it!

Respected Contributor

I bought the last TS from Korres.  The quality of the shower gel and body cream is excellent.   I don't love the scent (Violet).   I'm resisting the current TS because I can't figure out if there is a scent I would like.

Also,  after watching the presentations,  I still don't have a good understanding of what the new 'elixir' will do for me.  

All the presentations of the elixir and the body cream focus on tightening of the skin.   I want a more complete explanation.  A half hour or more devoted to the TS should be enough time to describe all the products and not just gush and show pictures of befores and afters.

Valued Contributor

@Lavenderjunkie 

you aren't alone in not having a full picture of the elixir. the only thing i understood was that it is a serum for the body and face.

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

yes, to stranger and odder. i just hope that she isn't sick.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I am a huge fan of Korres products. I am trying not to cave since I have enough products.

I had to agree with your comment  about Liz. Whatever she is doing she needs to stop. Her face looks so weird. Not trying to be cruel, but while watching last night I was thinking that she was starting to look like a make believe TV alien.  I also think that she use to be pretty. 

Honored Contributor

I wrote on the other Korres thread, I am surprised to see sulfates in the body wash, Liz repeatedly says how natural these products are, and no bad things in them. How about removing the sulfates?

Respected Contributor
I have not caved! Dinner and husband will keep me busy . I hope!
Respected Contributor
I can't believe this myself! My last cave was QVC and I sent it back
It was plexiderm 😣 I guess I am not caving at all lately. ☺