Respected Contributor
I haven't tried Korres products yet. But the TS seems like a good value and I'm a sucker for anything pear. So I just ordered it!
Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure if this will be removed or not, but I purchased utilizing the following code 157052.  It worked for me. saved me $5.00 dollars.

The code is for any beauty product that is $25.00 or more and will save you $5.00. It will not be valid towards the TS once it goes into affect at midnight.

Honored Contributor

@betteb wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I disappointed that there aren't more (or better) options for scents. And that there is not free S&H. But it is reduced & that is good. 

I do not see an item number for it. How strange. It does look like we can order it early though... 

*****************************************************************************************

Me too. I would have loved to have seen Jasmine.

Can someone describe the White Grape? Is it fruity or floral?

I thought the White Grape was a nice, fresh, relaxing scent. I liked it at bedtime. A little fruity, I guess but not a strong scent at all. 

I think I might wait & order first thing in the morning. 

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I am not sure if this will be removed or not, but I purchased utilizing the following code 157052.  It worked for me. saved me $5.00 dollars.

The code is for any beauty product that is $25.00 or more and will save you $5.00. It will not be valid towards the TS once it goes into affect at midnight.

Thank you! I decided I would rather save $5 than wait until morning! lol.. 

I ordered the Basil Lemon. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@betteb wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I disappointed that there aren't more (or better) options for scents. And that there is not free S&H. But it is reduced & that is good. 

I do not see an item number for it. How strange. It does look like we can order it early though... 

*****************************************************************************************

Me too. I would have loved to have seen Jasmine.

Can someone describe the White Grape? Is it fruity or floral?

I thought the White Grape was a nice, fresh, relaxing scent. I liked it at bedtime. A little fruity, I guess but not a strong scent at all. 

I think I might wait & order first thing in the morning. 

Yes I'm thinking see a presentation, but no coupon that way Smiley Sad

I've never smelled the Bergamont Pear either. I hesitate, because bergamont can be so heavy. 

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Using the $5 off before midnight makes it a really nice deal.  I've never tried the Cassis Fig (or White Grape) and debating on trying it.  Not like I need ANY bath and body products and still have Basil Lemon and Guava in my stash... Any comments on the Cassis Fig?

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome. I forgot to mention that I purchased the Bergamot Pear. I have been wanting to try the mist since it was released last week and I  currently use the Wild Rose 24 hour moisturizer cream that is being offered. This is a win-win for me. 

Respected Contributor
Ive never tried their bath and body products. I really like their makeup products. I may have to try their pear. It looks like a nice TS. How does Korres compare to The Body Shop?
Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@icezeus: thx for posting--worked for me. Bought the White Grape. It's a nice fresh scent. Wish the TS had 2 Body Butters instead of the Body Mist but the price with coupon is good. Love the shower gel & body butter! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I have been hoping they would do body mists to match their gels/lotions.