Valued Contributor

ok!  You talked me into it!

Honored Contributor

I wonder what the TS will be...

I am ready to get a new shower gel. I don't stock up & the two bottles I have add up to less than one full bottle. 

I hope it is a shower gel/body butter combo with an energizing scent!  

Honored Contributor

Re: Korres TS on 7/06

[ Edited ]

I just caught a peek of the TS - they had a teaser a few minutes ago & they must have heard me wishing! This is just what I need!

It is a shower gel, a full size body butter & a new product - a body mist. We get to pick the scent! I will probably pick Basil Lemon unless there is something else that has an energizing scent. There is also a "surprise" gift (all TS in July have a surprise) that we won't know until later. Hopefully, not a magazine subscription that needs to be cancelled. 

I saw the body mist listed alone earlier today & added it to my Favorites list. I am hoping it is OK to spray on one's face because the air at work is so drying that my face feels ready to crack by mid-morning. I've been wanting to try a moisturizing mist. 

Respected Contributor

i tried a sampler of body butters and they are nice, but guava is heavily scented, for me. the fragraces do seem to last.

Honored Contributor

Now I am wondering if there will be any energizing scent other than the Basil Lemon. Does anyone have a favorite energizing Korres scent? I'm going to have to do some reading... 

Valued Contributor

Does anyone remember the scent that is always extremely limited and they only bring it around every so often? I think some kind of floral, white lily? All I know is I really wanted to try it but didn't check our fast enough.

Amy Morrison always seems to talk about the Jasmine, have any of you tried it? I've been looking into Korres now for a while

Honored Contributor

The TS is up! 

Korres Hydrate, Refresh & Smooth Trio with Wild Rose Moisturizer

$35.95 

S&H $2.95

Choices: Basil Lemon, Bergamot Pear, Cassis Fig & White Grape

Korres Hydrate, Refresh & Smooth Trio - Basil Lemon

Korres Hydrate, Refresh & Smooth Trio with Wild Rose Moisturizer 
You love the luxuriousness of a spa, but what if that feeling could last all day? This immersive trio promises to tantalize your senses with its hydrating bath gel and body butter, but the experience doesn't end there. Treat yourself at work, at the gym or on the go with a refreshing spritz of the aloe-enriched body mist. Top it all off with the rich facial moisturizer to discover that a little pampering goes a long way to reinvigorating your day.

What You Get

• 13.53 fl. oz. Shower Gel 
  • 7.95 fl. oz. Body Butter 
  • 6.76 fl. oz. Refreshing Body Mist 
  • .68 fl. oz. Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer
Honored Contributor

Re: Korres TS on 7/06

[ Edited ]

I disappointed that there aren't more (or better) options for scents. And that there is not free S&H. But it is reduced & that is good. 

I do not see an item number for it. How strange. It does look like we can order it early though... 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I disappointed that there aren't more (or better) options for scents. And that there is not free S&H. But it is reduced & that is good. 

I do not see an item number for it. How strange. It does look like we can order it early though... 

*****************************************************************************************

Me too. I would have loved to have seen Jasmine.

Can someone describe the White Grape? Is it fruity or floral?

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

White grape to my nose is neither fruity or floral. It's just a very clean scent in my opinion.