Trusted Contributor

Anyone have any idea what it may be?

Valued Contributor

I've never used Korres.  Is it worth the buy?

Esteemed Contributor

It's so worth it. I can only speak to the Bath and Body products. If you do decide to purchase keep in mind that less is more. People will use the BB's and complain about it being greasy. Stop using it the way you would use regular lotion ladies. LOL.

I also love the shower gels. Very little is needed, and I love some of the scents.. Guava, Lemon Basil, Bergamot Pear to name a few.

The shower gels and BB's are always offered at a good price whenever a TS is offered. 

Valued Contributor

I'll have to try it.  I almost ordered it the last time.  Thanks!

Contributor

I love love love their Wild Rose Brightening & Refinishing Buff Cleanser. I have sensitive skin and there is no irritation. My face feels smooth, soft, moist and clean!

Contributor

So worth it Lori!  I love the body butters!!!  And the lip sticks, glosses etc. I get the body butters every today special!

Respected Contributor

Re: Korres TS on 7/06

[ Edited ]

I discovered Korres a couple of years ago and I haven't used anything else since.  I love the shower gels (right now you can get a set of 4 13.5 oz bottles for $34.50 on 3 EP) and body butters. I love the Yogurt butter and the Yogurt Sleeping Mask. 

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor
I LOVE Korres body butters and shower gels - those are all I've tried from the line. I love White Grape, Fig, Guava, Rose, Basil Lemon, Vanilla Cinnamon, Yoghurt. For my skin the White Grape seems to be the most moisturizing, then maybe the Yoghurt, so it may not be just about a fragrance.
Trusted Contributor
And I forgot one more - Mulberry Vanilla!
Frequent Contributor
Lori,
It is a really great company. Not every scent is for me (you have to find what you like) but the quality is great. The products last a long time.