Reply
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,064
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

I'm usually really excited to get a new Korres TS but this one didn't interest me. Maybe if they had included their newest Water Lily fragrance? I think that would have made a pretty light Summer spray fragrance. I already have enough body butters in my stash and the mist didn't tempt me. I will be curious enough though to read reviews to see if people like the mist. I watched one of the presentations and they seemed to really be pushing the mist to be good for moisturizing too not just a pretty spray only with no benefits like other body mists.

 

White Grape and Bergamot Pear are 2 of my favorite Korres scents so I hope whoever orders them, enjoy them! Both are great for Summer.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

I caved and ordered Basil Lemon & Bergamot Pear TS, and the Guava Shower Gel Duo for $17.25 with Free Shipping and flex pay, that is an insane deal so I couldn't pass it up.  I love their shower gels so much but hate paying so much for them, so I only get them now when it's a really good deal.

 

I was sold on the moisturizing body sprays after watching the presentation last night, and I LOVE the Basil Lemon scent in the shower gel, so I'm giving the BB & Body Spray a shot.  I hope they smell as delcious as the shower gel, because I tried the Basil Lemon BB a year or so ago and didn't really care for it, but then I tried the shower gel and absolutely loved it!  So hopefully my senses changed and I'll love the BB & Body Spray.  I already know I love Bergamot Pear so that one's easy.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I'm usually really excited to get a new Korres TS but this one didn't interest me. Maybe if they had included their newest Water Lily fragrance? I think that would have made a pretty light Summer spray fragrance. I already have enough body butters in my stash and the mist didn't tempt me. I will be curious enough though to read reviews to see if people like the mist. I watched one of the presentations and they seemed to really be pushing the mist to be good for moisturizing too not just a pretty spray only with no benefits like other body mists.

 

White Grape and Bergamot Pear are 2 of my favorite Korres scents so I hope whoever orders them, enjoy them! Both are great for Summer.


I love Water Lily Blossom too, I'm surprised that they didn't include it along with Guava.  I guess they couldn't offer every scent.  The mist didn't tempt me until I saw it presented as a moisturizing body mist, then it got me.

Super Contributor
Posts: 268
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

This is a great kit but I'm disappointed they aren't offering it in Jasmine. Would love to have the fragrance spray in Jasmine. I do love the Korres shower gels and body butters.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,842
Registered: ‎04-23-2010
I ordered 2 sets of Cassis/fig. I love black currant smell and taste, I miss it being a European.
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,924
Registered: ‎10-30-2010

I ordered Bergamot Pear in the TSV.

 

However they had another offer of two shower gels for $19.50 so I also picked up the Cassis Fig. I hate the regular Fig, and hope that this one smells better. They made it sound wonderful and reviews are pretty good, so I am stepping out on a limb.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

@icezeus wrote:

I ordered Bergamot Pear in the TSV.

 

However they had another offer of two shower gels for $19.50 so I also picked up the Cassis Fig. I hate the regular Fig, and hope that this one smells better. They made it sound wonderful and reviews are pretty good, so I am stepping out on a limb.


I really want to know what the Cassis Fig smells like.  I have regular Korres Fig which is okay, but I have to be in the mood for it and rarely use it.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,048
Registered: ‎11-01-2010

Mine arrived today! 

 

I've had the Basil Lemon scent before & really like it in both the shower gel & body butter.

 

The mist smells good & goes on, well, like a mist! lol... Nice & soft, a fine mist. I hope it helps to moisturize my face at work. We'll see tomorrow. 

 

I would be interested in an unscented mist & hand cream for work. I worry about scents bothering people. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,048
Registered: ‎11-01-2010

@ginabfly wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I ordered Bergamot Pear in the TSV.

 

However they had another offer of two shower gels for $19.50 so I also picked up the Cassis Fig. I hate the regular Fig, and hope that this one smells better. They made it sound wonderful and reviews are pretty good, so I am stepping out on a limb.


I really want to know what the Cassis Fig smells like.  I have regular Korres Fig which is okay, but I have to be in the mood for it and rarely use it.


 

I'm curious about both figs. I have not smelled either of them. 

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,137
Registered: ‎09-26-2010

Has anyone recieed there yet?

Mine should arrive today!