Super Contributor

I love Korres Body Butter, Shower Gel, facial care, LOVE!  I'm not sure if I'm gonig to get the TS though becuase I'm totally stocked on Body Butter, I have a full sized Wild Rose Sleeping Facial from the last TS, I could use some more shower gel but I don't need it, and I'm not that into the body mist idea.  If I did get a TS, it would probably be the White Grape, or Bergamot Pear.  I love the Basil Lemon as shower gel but not sure about BB or body spray.  I usually ed up caving on Korres TS's, we'll see.  I love Korres though and highly recommend it!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ginabfly wrote:

I love Korres Body Butter, Shower Gel, facial care, LOVE!  I'm not sure if I'm gonig to get the TS though becuase I'm totally stocked on Body Butter, I have a full sized Wild Rose Sleeping Facial from the last TS, I could use some more shower gel but I don't need it, and I'm not that into the body mist idea.  If I did get a TS, it would probably be the White Grape, or Bergamot Pear.  I love the Basil Lemon as shower gel but not sure about BB or body spray.  I usually ed up caving on Korres TS's, we'll see.  I love Korres though and highly recommend it!

If you want the extra $5 savings you need to order before midnight ET. I'm curious to try the body mist--think it might be nice & refreshing for hot summer days, will keep in the refrigerator.  I really like the White Grape scent & it's a good price point with the coupon.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@ginabfly wrote:

If you want the extra $5 savings you need to order before midnight ET. I'm curious to try the body mist--think it might be nice & refreshing for hot summer days, will keep in the refrigerator.  I really like the White Grape scent & it's a good price point with the coupon.

I know, but really I'm so stocked on body butters!  I wish they'd have a TS with 2 shower gels and 1 body butter.  I go through shower gels much quicker than body butters.

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@icezeus wrote:

I am not sure if this will be removed or not, but I purchased utilizing the following code 157052.  It worked for me. saved me $5.00 dollars.

The code is for any beauty product that is $25.00 or more and will save you $5.00. It will not be valid towards the TS once it goes into affect at midnight.

@icezeus: thx for posting--worked for me. Bought the White Grape. It's a nice fresh scent. Wish the TS had 2 Body Butters instead of the Body Mist but the price with coupon is good. Love the shower gel & body butter! 

Thanks !!I was able to use it earlier also. Bought my old fav. Bergamot Pear, I would rather have five off than the magazines they sometimes add on to the TS.

Super Contributor

Sorry the small moisturizer is the 24 hour Wild Rose moisturizer, not the sleep facial.

Valued Contributor

I have often thought how much I like Guava scent and wouldn't it  be nice if they had a mist/spray to go with it. Well, no guava being offered. Very dissapointed!

Respected Contributor

I love Korres and since I'm totally out of Korres BB's & shower gels I ordered two TS's, white grape and cassie fig.  I checked the reviews on the HSN site and both scents got really good reviews, so I thought I'd try them.   I used to love Amazing Grace by Philosophy but it got too expensive.  Korres is very reasonably priced.

Regular Contributor

It's good stuff!  Be careful, I amassed a cache and now I'm paying the piper.  So no new for me for a while.  I did get really lucky, found a few tubes at a local Marshall's for a few dollars each.

My fave is the Yoghurt.  Heaven.

Esteemed Contributor

@SunnyRose: I hate when they tack on that silly magazine offer with the beauty purchases. I have always received my refund, but it's such a pain in the neck to jump through the extra hoops for something that I did not want to begin with.

Honored Contributor

I like Korres body butter but I do not use the shower gel.  I've given a lot of the combos as gifts.  I have no desire to try the fragrance mist so for me this isn't a great deal.