Occasional Contributor

Re: Korres - Sunday Aug 16th TS

What results or what do you like about the face serum ? I hve the eye but have not used it consistently enogh to notice results.

Occasional Contributor

@Tricolor   What do you like about the face serum~ I have tried  the eye but haven't' used it consistently to notice reuslts .

Honored Contributor

$10, free shipping

Korres Skincare Discovery 3-piece Kit
730-206
Korres Skincare Discovery 3-piece Kit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Other scents are available

Korres Pomegranate Face & Body Bar Soap
730-224
Korres Pomegranate Face & Body Bar Soap

What It Is
A glycerine-based face soap, that removes dirt, debris, makeup effectively.

What You Get
  • 4.41 oz. Pomegranate Bar Soap
What It Does
  • Enriched with pomegranate extract and other key ingredients
  • Suitable for face and body
  • Contains pomegranate extract, almond oil, naturally derived glycerin along with other key ingredients
  • Free of mineral oil, silicone, propylene glycol, ethanolamine, SLES, PCM and phthalates

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@BeaachLife wrote:

@Tricolor   What do you like about the face serum~ I have tried  the eye but haven't' used it consistently to notice reuslts .

@BeaachLife, I like the glow and smoothness that it gives my dry skin. I do like to try other products but I find myself always going back to this product. 

Respected Contributor

Really good deal on the Meno-Reverse Super Size, 100 ml for under $40, where the regular price for 40 ml is $58. It's also on AD for a year, if you want to lock it in, and the second shipment also has free S&H.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • I took advantage of the auto ship on the Meno-Reverse moisturizer TS.  Great buy.  I've been using it since it premiered on HSN and I like what I see.  The cumulative results are wonderful.  I love it.
Esteemed Contributor

I liked the sample of the Meno-Reverse I tried, so I bought the special value of this cream on auto-ship.  Not that I need it!

I like Beekman, Korres, and Perlier creams, lotions, and potions.  It could be worse, as I don’t drink, smoke, or gamble. I like to buy for gifts, as well.

Honored Contributor

I rec'd an alert fora Korres Olive Hand Cream I've wanted to try. It's an event offer. 4.3 oz, $19.50 + free ship. Will post a review soon!

Korres Olive Oil Crepe Rescue Hand & Nail Cream
699-659
Korres Olive Oil Crepe Rescue Hand & Nail Cream

What It Is
A decadently rich, non-oily hand and nail cream enriched with organic extra virgin olive oil, a source of vitamins and antioxidants, and olive leaf extract along with other key ingredients to refresh the appearance of dry, crepey hands.

What You Get
  • 4.23 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil Crepe Rescue Hand & Nail Treatment Cream
What It Does
  • Luxuriously rich, yet quick-absorbing concentrated cream specially designed for very dry skin on hands and ideal for hands after cleaning, cooking, gardening and other household chores
  • Hand beauty treatment for dry, crepey hands
  • Improves the look of crepey skin and fine lines and wrinkles on the hands while providing smoother, younger looking hands
  • Instantly improves the appearance of skin texture, softness, suppleness and plumpness on the delicate skin on the hands
  • Can be used on nails and cuticles to provide significant moisture
How to Use
  • For best results, apply to hands, nails and cuticles in morning and at night.
  • Can be used multiple times throughout the day.
  • Gentle enough for most skin types and ideal for everyday use.
Made in Greece

Occasional Contributor

I ordered this on AD and got an email later that night that they couldn't fulfill my order??  I decided to cancel because it kind of ticked me off.  I've had this happen with HSN in the past when they say that something that I ordered isn't available any more and then I see them present it on air!  Oh well.  Guess it wasn't meant to be.  I do love the shower gel from Korres in the Mediterranean vanilla blossom