Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - Shower Gel on HSN

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for taking the time to give such a thorough review based upon your experience. I certainly would be interested in the Jasmine, for sure!

I appreciate the added information on the Olive line and that it is not greasy. 

And that it is from Greece.........I don't recall seeing this brand on a four-week trip there, but that was in 2007 so perhaps it is something new from that country, or I just wasn't readily seeing it.

I look forward to receiving the shower gel and being able to personally compare it to Philosophy.

(That's all I need......adding yet another line of products to my arsenal!) Smiley Wink

@World Traveler  - hope you love it! If you don't like your scent choices, HSN will do free exchange if other options are in stock. 

@Chi-town girl  I know QVC does this but I was unaware HSN did.  Is this a new policy?

@sueinsf - not a new policy at HSN. But they do handle the exchange process differently. 

Per my experience, with Q, you can call CS or mark exchange request on the return tag. Q will not send the exchange until your return is received by them

With H, you need to call CS to request the exchange. It must be in stock when you request it and within your 30 day window to return/exchange. H will send the exchange out immediately without waitiing for your return. You need to send the return within 14 days of requesting the exchange. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for taking the time to give such a thorough review based upon your experience. I certainly would be interested in the Jasmine, for sure!

And that it is from Greece.........I don't recall seeing this brand on a four-week trip there, but that was in 2007 so perhaps it is something new from that country, or I just wasn't readily seeing it.

I look forward to receiving the shower gel and being able to personally compare it to Philosophy.

(That's all I need......adding yet another line of products to my arsenal!) Smiley Wink

@World Traveler  - hope you love it! If you don't like your scent choices, HSN will do free exchange if other options are in stock. 

@Chi-town girl  I know QVC does this but I was unaware HSN did.  Is this a new policy?

@sueinsf - not a new policy at HSN. But they do handle the exchange process differently. 

Per my experience, with Q, you can call CS or mark exchange request on the return tag. Q will not send the exchange until your return is received by them

With H, you need to call CS to request the exchange. It must be in stock when you request it and within your 30 day window to return/exchange. H will send the exchange out immediately without waitiing for your return. You need to send the return within 14 days of requesting the exchange. 

@Chi-town girl I totally didn't know that!  And they don't charge for the return of the original??  Good to know for any bath and body where you don't like a scent!!

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Chi-town girl I totally didn't know that!  And they don't charge for the return of the original??  Good to know for any bath and body where you don't like a scent!!

Correct @sueinsf  - no charge for shipping the exchange item or to return the original item. I love the fsct they don't wait for the return item before they ship the exchange. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   It is my very favorite shower product and even tho the yogurt wasnt my favorite, it is good too and im using it Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, surprise, surprise! My Korres Olive Oil Honeysuckle product came today! YAAAY! It was not scheduled to ship until August 24, but I guess they got more in a lot sooner than expected.

I tried it and you all were correct.....the olive oil product is wonderful on the hands, which is what I am using it for. It's by my kitchen sink. 

Although I really love honeysuckle plants/flowers, I probably will get this product in a different scent next time. No problem with it; I would just like to have a fresher scent, like lemon or something like that.

I still have three of the other 1 liter products they were selling the other day: Cucumber Bamboo, Guava, and Yogurt. These were not the Olive Oil line. I believe I will find the fresher scent I'm looking for with the Cucumber Bamboo.

Thanks for all the info given on this thread. Really appreciate the feedback. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Well, surprise, surprise! My Korres Olive Oil Honeysuckle product came today! YAAAY! It was not scheduled to ship until August 24, but I guess they got more in a lot sooner than expected.

I tried it and you all were correct.....the olive oil product is wonderful on the hands, which is what I am using it for. It's by my kitchen sink. 

Although I really love honeysuckle plants/flowers, I probably will get this product in a different scent next time. No problem with it; I would just like to have a fresher scent, like lemon or something like that.

I still have three of the other 1 liter products they were selling the other day: Cucumber Bamboo, Guava, and Yogurt. These were not the Olive Oil line. I believe I will find the fresher scent I'm looking for with the Cucumber Bamboo.

Thanks for all the info given on this thread. Really appreciate the feedback. Heart

YAY @World Traveler!

Yep, the scents are sort of a discovery process via trial/try it. I just ordered/am trying the Olive Lime.  I like the wash for the kitchen, very nice! I might reorder it for this purpose, but I don't think they offer it in the jumbo size.

In the Olive line, my family really loves the Sea Salt (gender neutral) and I like the Olive Blossom (floral).

Interested in your thoughts about the Cucumber Bamboo. 

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler ,

I like the Gardenia scent because it really is very subtle. It does not smell like a gardenia however the scent is very clean for everyday use.🌻

Honored Contributor

@CHIP62 It is interesting that you said that, because I was afraid the gardenia would be too strong. I love, love, love gardenias. I can smell them from a far distance, which is why I assumed I would not want it as something to wash with. Hmmmm....may have to rethink my prior thoughts on gardenia. Although, I must say, it is going to take me a long time to go thru FOUR liters of Korres (three on the way)! ha! So I don't anticipate purchasing anymore for quite some time..........unless they have another fantastic sale like this one was!

Frequent Contributor

Love Korres. Got my product in 3 days. Plus so much chealper then Philosophy.And free shipping:

Trusted Contributor

@World Traveler,

I had the same issue with this scent. Love it in the flowers however these are Greek gardenias (this what Korea's said) and ithe result is very pleasant. There is no rush you still have some litters to take many baths and showers and I am sure that there will be more super sales🌻