Trusted Contributor

Re: Korres - Shower Gel on HSN

Korres fans - I just saw on HSN's website that it looks like Korres has another new scent in a liter shower gel! It's listed as Neroli Iris? No details yet listed on fragrance notes but if i remember correctly, I think this is a scent that was in a smaller kit with a perfume? There is also Unscented and Lemon Basil liters with the new redesigned packages. It's nice they keep launching the scents in the liters. 

I'm really enjoying the new scents launched this year - Passionfruit and Peach Blossom. Both in my opinion are great fresh fruit scents perfect for Summer. But honestly, I bought enough that I can enjoy it year round including when snow is flying outside. Smiley Happy Today, I should receive my jumbo body creams in the Olive oil Peach Blossom scent. Looking forward to trying it out since the olive oil creams have been great in these hotter months. I'm keeping the heavier body butters for colder months. 

Esteemed Contributor

A few months ago I decided to try Korres, as there was a special on 4 nice-sized lotions and shower gel. I bought Pomegranate, not knowing if I'd like it. I have to say, I LOVE IT! It's a unique fragrance that doesn't smell flowery, or fruity, but just different and I just love the way it smells. I got a shower gel, the body lotion, and two olive oil bottles of hand lotion and body lotion in a different fragrance that is plain but very pleasant. 

I didn't know that the Pomegranate is all sold out and probably discontinued, so I was unable to buy more at this last sale, but I bought Guava instead and I look forward to receiving it. I'll have enough lotions and shower gels to last me forever and then some.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Esteemed Contributor

@Isobel Archer wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Isobel Archer I noticed that Colleen talked about the Olive line when some of the 1 Liter scents were gone. She suggested that buyers may find it within the Olive Oil products. Sounded to me like that would be a little too oily for my skin, but sounds like it is a winner for you. Heart

@World Traveler I have the pomegranite and love the fragrance.  I don't find either the gel or the lotion to be oily at all.

@Isobel Archer- I love the pomegranate too! It's not sweet, it's not flowery, and it's not fruity. I don't know what it is exactly, but I love it! I wish they made perfume in that fragrance!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed this thread.  Just tonight I ordered two of the 2 liter Olive Oil Gels.  When this virus started, I started using the anti-bacterial soaps.  I work outside in the yard every day, so wash up to my elbows many times a day.  That got my hands cracked and my arms very dry.

I then went to Beekman soaps.  The bars start out nice, but half way through, they got mushy.  I guess they never got a chance to dry out between so much washing?

So then got out my Korres regular shower wash.  Better but still  dry arms.

Hoping the Olive Oil will kick up the moisture value a notch for me.  I ordered the Pech Blossom and the Honeysickle.  Fingers crossed.Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

I enjoyed this thread.  Just tonight I ordered two of the 2 liter Olive Oil Gels.  When this virus started, I started using the anti-bacterial soaps.  I work outside in the yard every day, so wash up to my elbows many times a day.  That got my hands cracked and my arms very dry.

I then went to Beekman soaps.  The bars start out nice, but half way through, they got mushy.  I guess they never got a chance to dry out between so much washing?

So then got out my Korres regular shower wash.  Better but still  dry arms.

Hoping the Olive Oil will kick up the moisture value a notch for me.  I ordered the Pech Blossom and the Honeysickle.  Fingers crossed.Smiley Happy

Me, too! @Mistic  These are great for post yard work clean up. I use a nail brush from Terrior Seeds at the sink, and a Japanese Salux cloth in the shower for scrubbing. 

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler   So... what do you think of the Korres products you purchased now that some time has gone by?  

Respected Contributor

Hey Beauties ~  I'm really liking the Olive Gel for the constant washing my hands and up my arms when I come in from working outside.  It's more like a lotion than all the bubbles.  My hands and arms retain moisture better for me.

Can someone tell me if these Litre Bottles are avalable all year, or are they a special done only a few times a year.  If that is the case, then I need to stock up.

Thanks in advance for any information.  Smiley Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Trusted Contributor

sorry but I just noticed this thread and I have been using Korres for years.....love their products as I have super sensitive skin....the only brands I can use is Korres and Beekman....Korres was started by a doctor and his daughter based in Greece family run and owned and they really understand skin.....over the years they have added many products and still have their base products....I love the products ...a little goes a long way the body creams are heaven ...one little dab on your feet you would be amazed...HSN has some great deals with Korres at holiday time and especially Mothers day...jmo....a faithful Korres user Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm still loving the KORRES OLIVE stuff.  I'm still using the shower gel at the sink for all the constant in and out the door to work in the yard.  So Hot Here.  I dont last long at one time, so lots of washing up.

I purchased the jumbo Olive Oil body cream recently.  That's a winner for me, too.   I'm waiting for an order of the 2 for the price of one of the Body Oil...  I'm Hooked & Happy About It!  Smiley Very Happy