Honored Contributor

Apologizes ahead of time if this has been posted elsewhere about the special a couple of days ago and yesterday of the 1 Liter Shower Gel, but I have not heard of this before.

Like to watch Colleen Lopez on HSN and she was very excited about the 1 Liter gels for $24.50 and by the time I stopped vacillating over whether or not to try it, they were down to the last three choices: Yogurt, Guava, and Cucumber Bamboo. I decided to try it and purchased.

From what she was saying, it appears this is a highly popular brand on HSN and in particular, these shower gels apparently always sell out. She also said that they had never sold the 1 liter size for such a low price.

I would appreciate any feedback on the Korres brand and in particular the shower gels that had such a great price for the 1 Liter size.

Thanks in advance!

Respected Contributor

Re: Korres - Shower Gel on HSN

They had similar offer a few weeks ago, and I ordered one. I got the Grecian Gardenia. Very nice fragrance.

Honored Contributor

@sann Oh, I would like to have had that too. Love gardenias, but they can be overdone and strong. Sounds like it was just right for you. Heart

I'll see how I like what I ordered and perhaps move on to Grecian Gardenia at some point.

Respected Contributor

I bought a Korres shower gel and body lotion combo a couple of months ago - in the olive line - and I love it. It's very soothing and softening to the skin.

I have so many products I didn't order the gel this time, but I did get the sleeping facial and brightening oil to try - along with the tanning serum.

Also recently ordered the Birthday beauty box which has some Korres body lotion and moisturizer.  Have been very pleased and would recommend the shower gel and body lotion.  Not sure about the scents as I haven't tried the ones in this offer.

Honored Contributor

@Isobel Archer I noticed that Colleen talked about the Olive line when some of the 1 Liter scents were gone. She suggested that buyers may find it within the Olive Oil products. Sounded to me like that would be a little too oily for my skin, but sounds like it is a winner for you. Heart

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the gardenia as that's my favorite scent, and it's being shipped now.  I've used Korres products before and liked them so hope I like this too.  It was a good price for the 1 liter. 

Honored Contributor

@soonersis Good for you that it shipped already. My past two shipments from HSN for Colleen's jackets took three to four weeks to arrive. Smiley Sad

I don't know anything about Korres so I hope I like it. Perhaps it will cross over to QVC one of these days.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@soonersis @Isobel Archer @sann How do you feel Korres Shower Gel compares to Philosophy? Better or less quality? 

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Apologizes ahead of time if this has been posted elsewhere about the special a couple of days ago and yesterday of the 1 Liter Shower Gel, but I have not heard of this before.

Like to watch Colleen Lopez on HSN and she was very excited about the 1 Liter gels for $24.50 and by the time I stopped vacillating over whether or not to try it, they were down to the last three choices: Yogurt, Guava, and Cucumber Bamboo. I decided to try it and purchased.

From what she was saying, it appears this is a highly popular brand on HSN and in particular, these shower gels apparently always sell out. She also said that they had never sold the 1 liter size for such a low price.

I would appreciate any feedback on the Korres brand and in particular the shower gels that had such a great price for the 1 Liter size.

Thanks in advance!

@World Traveler  - Korres is an excellent beauty brand. Based in Greece and the common European practice of Apothecary developed products.

Have been using the bath/body products for years - purchasing during HSN events for best value/pricing.  

The olive oil line is not at all greasy.  I think the olive oil body creams are thinner in texture than the original body butter creams. Some do not like the thick texture of the body butter. Both lines are effective and emollient.  The spray on body butter is fab esp during summer and quick to apply in shower.

There are different scents for the olive oil line vs the original. We have fav's in both lines. If you like Jasmine,  I think Korres Jasmine is the best of the best of any body products - authentic and soft scent. My other fav scents are the White Grape, Basil Mandarin and new scent Passionfruit,  but we also use the unscented

The shower gels are excellent and the larger sizes in pump bottles are such great values, perfect for shower and  hand washing. 

We also LOVE the Beekman bath & body products - they are side by side the Korres products in our bathrooms and kitchen sink

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl Thanks for taking the time to give such a thorough review based upon your experience. I certainly would be interested in the Jasmine, for sure!

I appreciate the added information on the Olive line and that it is not greasy. 

And that it is from Greece.........I don't recall seeing this brand on a four-week trip there, but that was in 2007 so perhaps it is something new from that country, or I just wasn't readily seeing it.

I look forward to receiving the shower gel and being able to personally compare it to Philosophy.

(That's all I need......adding yet another line of products to my arsenal!) Smiley Wink

As to Beekman, I just can't get past the vision in my mind of one of the two guys soaking in a tub with a goat! I erased that image from my mind long enough to try one of their products, but didn't see much difference with what I was using, so I was relieved I wouldn't have to relive the bathtub scene during future presentations. Smiley Embarassed