Respected Contributor

Re: Korres Sea Lavender Scent?

Normally I would never have considered this scent as I don't care for Lavendar, but the comments here have intrigued me now.  Not going to get the TSV but maybe I'll try this in a smaller duo down the road.  Also, the way Callie raved about the Pure Cotton, that intrigued me too.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

All of the formula's have aloe vera & coconut oil so they are all moisturizing. I orderd the Sea Lavender. Its seems to be a light aromatic relaxing lavender with a fresh sea breeze. Good price for liter of body Cleanser. 

Regular Contributor

Liz says ocean breeze scent.
Esteemed Contributor

I love the Korres products as well as the Korres Olive products. Love the Wild Orchid body butter and Eau De Parfum. I am intrigued but the Sea Lavendre. They have a nice set for only $39.50
Regular Contributor

Ordered the gardenia...love florals. Wanted the shower oil but sold out after the THIRD time being told I have to call when trying to order online. HSN makes it WAY too difficult to order. Wish QVC would carry Korres. I would venture to say the parent company and Korres lose a lot in sales....
Regular Contributor

Super Contributor

Hey, @San Antonio Gal, thank you!

Honored Contributor

If you google the sea lavender plant you will find that it's not related to lavender at all.  It gets its name from the color of it's flowers, not it's scent.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the sea lavender TSV and I did because I love the lavender scent.  I hope I like this since it is not the real lavender.  I love clean refreshing scents.  Not a big floral perfume person.