Valued Contributor

Re: Korres Pure Greek Olive Cream - HSN

@Mistic 

you are very welcome. glad that i said something helpful.

i think you will find at least 2 scents that you like. the shower gels are moisturizing.

if you want more moisture, the yoghurt, (which doesn't have a scent to me) is the one that liz (the korres director of education) says is for very dry skin. i don't have very dry skin (probably because i have been using korres since the 90's), but i use the yoghurt  shower gel and body butter in the winter on a regular basis.

most of  their scents fall in 1 of 2 categories - floral and fruits. there is one called pure cotton, which i can't say falls into either. to me, it smells like clean laundry from back in the day.

this item #654-886 has both florals and fruits, plus it has the yoghurt. the price is great (in my opinion) for 5 of their jumbo size show gels. i haven't tried either of the florals, but have tried the guava mango, yoghurt and bergamot pear. none of them will knock you to the floor. all of their scents are light - the exception in my opinion is the basil lemon. it's not over powering, but will help wake you up in the morning. i have used that one also.

then the olive oil line is another category. i haven't used many products in that line. hopefully, someone else here will fill you in on it.

yes, korres uses natural ingredients. they have chemicals, but NOT the ones that are considered bad for you.

i don't know if you can see it on the bottles on the web site, but they list the ingredients/chemicals that they do NOT use. and liz often reads them on air.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Korres is the best, the Olive line is awesome.  I literally hoard their products when they have a great price.  The shower gels are the best, you will never have dry skin after using.

@Grouchomarx 

so what have you hoarded on so far this weekend? LOL

did you order the olive oil tsv?

don't feel bad, i'm right there with you. i hoard some korres products also.

i do it because sometimes my favorite scents are out of stock for months. especially the body butter. and that is just not acceptable smile

so far, the only thing that i purchased was a 3 pack of the guava mango body butter.

i don't need any shower gels. i did check though, to see if the 33 ounce size was on sale. it wasn't, so i could pass and was not stressed

i am trying to behave, as i purchased quite a bit during the xmas holiday.

Valued Contributor

@jannabelle1, @Lucky Duck , @Harvard99 

what have you ordered from korres this weekend?

Valued Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Thanks for the review. I had bought Perlier Olive Oil in everything. And then either HSN stopped carying it or Perlier stopped making it. The story of my consuming. As soon as I use something regularly I can't get it anymore.

So when I run out of Perlier, I will try Korres.

@drizzelllathere is no law that says you can't use korres while you are finishing up your perlier. and i know for sure that you can't go to jail for using more than one brand of body wash and shower  gel - LOL i know this to be a fact, as i am using korres, while finishing up the last of my philosophy and joise maran products. life is short.

i can say that korres doesn't seem to stop selling the scents. i guess if it isn't selling they will stop bringing it to hsn. the only one that i think has been replaced is the papaya mango. it was replaced with guava mango. i didn't know about the papaya one until last year when i saw the presentations for the guava mango.

Respected Contributor

@iwrite ~  Good luck behaving yourself come midnight.  Been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt's to prove it.  LOL!  Smiley LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic wrote:

@iwrite~  Good luck behaving yourself come midnight.  Been there, done that, and got the T-Shirt's to prove it.  LOL!  Smiley LOL

@Mistic 

well, i made it thru the 1st 2 hours of korres presentations without ordering anything.

i am considering ordering a 3 pack of the yoghurt body butter, even though i already ordered it in guava mango.

contrary to popular belief, i do have will power . . . even though my credit card closing date for the month has passed , as in, i wouldn't get the 1st bill for it until mid march and payment not due until april.

i did learn what the elixir cream in the tsv is and what to do with it.

if i order something, you owe me a t-shirt - smile

Respected Contributor

Well, the curiosity got the best of me, and I bought two TS's.  The Apple and the Blossom.  

I read reviews for about an hour over there.  That many positive reviews on such soft hydrated skin, the price point, the great scents...   

I'm going to feel good, and smell good.  Smiley Happy

PS ~ Where do I send your T-Shirt?  Smiley LOL

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

Love Korres.  Damage done so far..

TSV--Blossom

3 Body Butters--Mango/Guava

5 piece shower gel set

Lip Oil

2 soaps--discounted with TSV

Still really want to try the spray body butter...ugh

Deb

Honored Contributor

I like Korres products. I don’t need anything this visit but I have shower gel & body cram in the Sea Salt scent from a precious TS. It is nice though the scent is very faint & I prefer my bath products to have a stronger scent.

Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Love Korres.  Damage done so far..

TSV--Blossom

3 Body Butters--Mango/Guava

5 piece shower gel set

Lip Oil

2 soaps--discounted with TSV

Still really want to try the spray body butter...ugh

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - Hi Deb! I was tempted by the TS bc the olive oil products are awesome, great value and free shipping. But don't need the body wash and they had a great buy on the trio of body butters with free ship.. Picked up the trio of Jasmine body butters before it sold out.

Please post a review of the new body elixir.  I haven't tried the lip oil yet but am interested - let me know your thoughts/experience

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri