Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Pure Greek Olive Cream - HSN

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did anyone purchase the new Mykonos trio? Interesting in reviews.  Maybe it will be reordered.

@Chi-town girl 

I didn’t. I happened to catch a presentation of 657-362, the body butter spray & shower gel set. They got me with the spray that is absorbed well. It sounds like what I need when it is hot & humid here. I got the Lily Bouquet though I almost got the Cashmere Rose. 

@willdob3  - I wanna try the body butter spray but haven't ordered yet. Let me know your review.

@Chi-town girl 

I will let you know. ....you probably want to hear about the Golden Krocus Elixir, too? LOL I could not resist it. 

Respected Contributor

Love Korres.  Have to say, I had a horrible bought of eczema in November and I was on steriod cream and pill etc. It came on suddenly and I was trying everything to get it to calm down.  This is no medical advice but the Greek Olive Oil cream seemed to help with the itching.  I will not be without it.  The eczema is gone after about 3 months but this has become my must have.

Deb

Valued Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Mistic wrote:

@iwrite When you say that scents go away for months...

Is that to keep each visit "fresh" with different items, or is that due to only getting scent ingredients at certain times of the year?

@Mistic 

oops, i was clear, by "go away", i meant that the flavor is not in stock for several months. sorry for the confusion.

@Mistic 

oops again, the above should have been i WASN'T clear . . . not i was clear.

Valued Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

In other words - Sold Out.  THANKS

@Mistic 

exactly. why i didn't think of sayng that is beyond me

Valued Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@iwrite I am a floral girl, but I do really like Berries & Cherries, and they each have vanilla in it.  I do have a reason for these that I bought.  Will let you know how it

works out....

What are you buying tomorrow?  Thought I heard there was one more show?  I WILL NOT BE WATCHING...I WILL NOT BE WATCHING................

eta ~ the cashmere rose came with the spray.  I think this will be really nice for spring & summer.  It gets really hot and humid here in Hooterville, PA

@Mistic 

nice try.

but not watching does not stop one from ordering. <smile>

Respected Contributor

Ha!  I ordered Zero - Zip - Nada!   What did you get?  Pure Cotton?  Tell the truth now.  LOL!

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did anyone purchase the new Mykonos trio? Interesting in reviews.  Maybe it will be reordered.

@Chi-town girl 

I didn’t. I happened to catch a presentation of 657-362, the body butter spray & shower gel set. They got me with the spray that is absorbed well. It sounds like what I need when it is hot & humid here. I got the Lily Bouquet though I almost got the Cashmere Rose. 

@willdob3  - I wanna try the body butter spray but haven't ordered yet. Let me know your review.

@Chi-town girl 

I will let you know. ....you probably want to hear about the Golden Krocus Elixir, too? LOL I could not resist it. 

@willdob3  -  oh, that sounds exotic! I missed the shows and I don't recall seeing it presented,  is it new? Yes, please post reviews. Have a nice weekend Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Love Korres.  Have to say, I had a horrible bought of eczema in November and I was on steriod cream and pill etc. It came on suddenly and I was trying everything to get it to calm down.  This is no medical advice but the Greek Olive Oil cream seemed to help with the itching.  I will not be without it.  The eczema is gone after about 3 months but this has become my must have.

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - glad that you found Korres to be healing. I use both the traditional body products and the olive oil products & think this brand is excellent quality! They also have good pricing/values and free shipping - I shop regularly

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

@Chi-town girl 

@willdob3  -  oh, that sounds exotic! I missed the shows and I don't recall seeing it presented,  is it new? Yes, please post reviews. Have a nice weekend Heart

@Chi-town girl 

It is not brand new; I think they said it has been on a couple times before. I’d never seen it or heard of it before. Elixirs (they said) are better than serums, stronger but also expensive to make so we don’t see many of them. 

I cant recall all they said so I’ll explain in my own words ...it is one of those magical elixirs that completely transforms the skin. You apply while repeating the magic words and voila! lol 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

Deb

@SFGIANTSGIRL  - glad that you found Korres to be healing. I use both the traditional body products and the olive oil products & think this brand is excellent quality! They also have good pricing/values and free shipping - I shop regularly

I just jumped on the new scent set and hope I love it as much as everthing else I have purchased from this line.  Smiley Happy