Valued Contributor

Re: Korres Pure Greek Olive Cream - HSN

what would be your ideal korres tsv kit?

for me, it would be the following, in a choice of several of the original (non olive oil) flavors

- 1 33 ounce bottle of shower gel
- 3/4 body butters
- 2 body butter sprays

and naturally, this should be a yearly tsv, as hsn doesn't let you switch flavors. if they ever do, then autoship for sure!

Valued Contributor

is anyone using, or have tried the olive oil anti-aging oil?
item #590-530

i have watched a few presentations, but . . . there is something that i'm not getting.

the benefits sound good, but i don't know. they say it provides mega hydration

i've tried the olive oil shower gel and body 'cream', but did not find them nearly as hydrating as the regular body butter and shower gel

i guess you put this oil on before body butter or body butter spray.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iwrite I am a floral girl, but I do really like Berries & Cherries, and they each have vanilla in it.  I do have a reason for these that I bought.  Will let you know how it

works out....

What are you buying tomorrow?  Thought I heard there was one more show?  I WILL NOT BE WATCHING...I WILL NOT BE WATCHING................

eta ~ the cashmere rose came with the spray.  I think this will be really nice for spring & summer.  It gets really hot and humid here in Hooterville, PA

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

Did I say I wasn’t buying anything...??? lol The things that can happen when one “just peeks” to see what is on before jumping in the shower... 

@willdob3 

i'm no mad at you, at all.

life is way to short. i say if you won't wind up homeless, buy some korres.

it brings me happiness. it's not like we are out buying a new mercedes every week <smile> enjoy your purchase

Valued Contributor

@Mistic 

ok i thought you were a floral lover. that is why the berries, threw me.

i think the more flavors that we like the better, just in case one or two are sold out when we need to purchase more.

by all means, keep me posted on your berries & cherries purchases. i get the feeling that this will be a good story <smile>

if i purchase anything today, it will be the pure cotton body butter spray/ body wash combo.

ok . . . you won't be watching.

i have the cashmere rose. it's a light flavor, at least to me. i use it all year long. i won't buy it again though, now that more flavors are available. yes, ithe spray is wonderful when it's hot and humid. spray away LOL

Respected Contributor

@iwrite When you say that scents go away for months...

Is that to keep each visit "fresh" with different items, or is that due to only getting scent ingredients at certain times of the year?

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

@iwrite When you say that scents go away for months...

Is that to keep each visit "fresh" with different items, or is that due to only getting scent ingredients at certain times of the year?

@Mistic 

oops, i was clear, by "go away", i meant that the flavor is not in stock for several months. sorry for the confusion.

Respected Contributor

In other words - Sold Out.  THANKS

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did anyone purchase the new Mykonos trio? Interesting in reviews.  Maybe it will be reordered.

@Chi-town girl 

I didn’t. I happened to catch a presentation of 657-362, the body butter spray & shower gel set. They got me with the spray that is absorbed well. It sounds like what I need when it is hot & humid here. I got the Lily Bouquet though I almost got the Cashmere Rose. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Did anyone purchase the new Mykonos trio? Interesting in reviews.  Maybe it will be reordered.

@Chi-town girl 

I didn’t. I happened to catch a presentation of 657-362, the body butter spray & shower gel set. They got me with the spray that is absorbed well. It sounds like what I need when it is hot & humid here. I got the Lily Bouquet though I almost got the Cashmere Rose. 

@willdob3  - I wanna try the body butter spray but haven't ordered yet. Let me know your review.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri