Honored Contributor

Don't forget you can opt out of the magazine subscription and receive an $8 refund.

Contributor

I love it smells like a fresh peach !I wish that i ordered 2 but 1 is better then none.This is my favorite sent.

Frequent Contributor
On 6/18/2014 Shelbelle said:

Anyone try the Korres Apple Blossom scent, just bought a body butter on ebay, hope I like it, thanks.,

I bought a set, left over from a TSV during the holidays last year, that has this in it. That set was marked down for this visit and has six scents in small tubes and a full size guava. It was $23 but has gone back up now. The Apple is one I'm anxious to try!
Frequent Contributor
Just got it. I like the papaya/mango but am not wowed. It was a great deal since I love the guava but would probably not buy the papaya/mango on its own.
Honored Contributor
Mmmmmm! Received mine today and love them both. The papaya is more of a summer scent, so will use that first. Wish I bought a 2nd set. And I agree that the korres box is nice.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

I wish I ordered 2 or 3 sets {#emotions_dlg.sad} I love it!!! Not more philosophy for me , Korres is by far the Best!!

Unfortunately I have amazing grace (scrub and body lotion), also summer grace trio, and the last week I received Beach Party shower gel; I am not going to send it back, I will give to someone, I prefer Korres {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Philosophy is no longer of the same quality as it was before {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Valued Contributor

I love the new papaya mango scent as does my husband. Always liked their guava. That was a great HSN TS and it was boxed so nicely and free shipping. Easy pays too. I love Korres! No more Philosophy for me and no more Perlier from HSN

Honored Contributor
On 6/18/2014 OPI Girl said:
On 6/18/2014 Shelbelle said:

Anyone try the Korres Apple Blossom scent, just bought a body butter on ebay, hope I like it, thanks.,

I bought a set, left over from a TSV during the holidays last year, that has this in it. That set was marked down for this visit and has six scents in small tubes and a full size guava. It was $23 but has gone back up now. The Apple is one I'm anxious to try!
I bought that set too. I gave the majority of the small ones away as little extra gifts but Apple Blossom is one that I kept. I just went to smell it and remind myself of the scent its good as a matter of fact my boyfriend was asking me to put it on him the other day because his skin was dry. while I haven't smelled all the Korres the only scent that we didn't really like was the Japanese rose that came in the 4-pack of shower gels and even that wasn't so bad that you couldn't use it
Contributor

two thumbs up! this is my first time trying Korres and I love it. It has a very creamy lather, you don't need to use much, smells great and the body butters are wonderful. would definitely re purchase and will!

Valued Contributor

Using the Papaya/Mango first and it mostly smells like mango, but not too strong. Don't be afraid of it. The scent doesn't stay all day and you're not going to smell like you have mango perfume on. LOL

It really has done wonders for my hands. I hate using hand lotion and my hands show it, but have used this and the hydration is great! Wrinkly skin is gone.