Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 icezeus said:

I received mine, but will not be opening it until time for use. That's how you keep the shelf life intact. This bottle will not be cracked this year.

I forgot to add don't forget to mail in your card for your rebate. If you choose not to accept the magazine.

Thanks for the reminder for the rebate, and storage. I like to order extras when pricing is great and free shipping.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Super Contributor

I was so tempted to get that set - it sounded delicious. Thanks for sharing! I am going to keep my eye out for it.

Respected Contributor
Mine arrived today! Love the papaya mango, it settles into a soft pleasant scent. Cannot wait to use the shower gel, but have to wait on finishing two others first.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 jk9 said: Mine arrived today! Love the papaya mango, it settles into a soft pleasant scent. Cannot wait to use the shower gel, but have to wait on finishing two others first.
Yes, that's my challenge too. The shower gel lasts longer than body butter and I dont want to mix the scents.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 elruth said:

I received my TS today and the scent of the papaya mango is very nice. I love the fact that this heavy large box of 4 items had free s/h and was on 2 easy payments. Wish QVC would have free s/h on their TSV's. Korres is a great company. Many of the scents can be used by both my husband and me.

I appreciate that too. My boyfriend and I both use the shower gels
Honored Contributor

Anyone try the Korres Apple Blossom scent, just bought a body butter on ebay, hope I like it, thanks.,

Trusted Contributor

Mine came yesterday and love it! I loved the box it came in also.. I hope they continue sending them in a useful box. May be my new favorite scent.. I wish they had put this on auto delivery.

Super Contributor
On 6/18/2014 Shelbelle said:

Anyone try the Korres Apple Blossom scent, just bought a body butter on ebay, hope I like it, thanks.,

I tried this a couple years ago but didn't like it. I am very picky about florals though.

Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 PalmTree11 said:
On 6/17/2014 elruth said:

I received my TS today and the scent of the papaya mango is very nice. I love the fact that this heavy large box of 4 items had free s/h and was on 2 easy payments. Wish QVC would have free s/h on their TSV's. Korres is a great company. Many of the scents can be used by both my husband and me.

Agree about the free shipping! I got mine today and looove it, should have bought two... I have a stockpile of lemon basil to use up though.

Didn't "need" it, but ordered it and it should arrive today. Huge stockpile already though. Got set of 4 Perlier too. Love the prices and free shipping on HSN. (huge stockpile of Philosophy, but not too keen on buying more)

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't order because I don't like the smell or taste of mango. Guava, lemon basil & jasmine are the only scents I really like. I bought the Bergamot Pear and to me it's awful, so I use it on my feet. I have a pretty good stockpile.