Respected Contributor

Has anyone received it yet? Mine arrived and I like it a lot. Wish I had bought two.Smile

Honored Contributor
I hope it doesn't really smell like papaya because fresh papaya does not have a pleasant smell. Mango on the other hand is yummy!
Respected Contributor

I smell mango, but honestly, I've never had a papaya, so I'm not sure how it smells!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

I think mine will arrive on Wednesday! If it came via UPS it would have been here today, but of course they shipped via UPS Surepost.

Honored Contributor
On 6/17/2014 santorini said:

I smell mango, but honestly, I've never had a papaya, so I'm not sure how it smells!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

that's good! They may smell and taste offensive to me but they're actually really good for you, papaya that is
Respected Contributor

I have not received it yet but I am glad to know it smells good because I did buy 2. I am pretty new to Korres but I love the Shower Gel and the Body Butter. It is the best I have ever tried and that was a wonderful deal.

Respected Contributor

I do love Korres. Sometimes even when the scent isn't my absolute favorite (white grapes of Santorini - last TS), I keep it anyway and use it because I love how moisturizing it is.

Honored Contributor

I'm glad to hear it has a nice scent. I am working one two Korres shower gels and body butters now. I won't buy more for a long time! I figure it will be net year before these are gone.

Honored Contributor
Mine should arrive tomorrow, and good timing since I'm just about out of the white grape body butter from last TS. They also offered & I bought a twofer of Jasmine body butter for 21 dollars which was another great buy. I should be good to go until they come back with new scents for Fall season. This is my favorite body lotion type product. Very emollient, but not greasy, and a little does go a long way. Slather it on your feet and wear cotton socks to get your feet nice and smooth!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

I just tried the body butter a few minutes ago and I smell the mango and peach and some pineapple but more peach I think. I don't love all the scents but I have never returned a Korres product because I really like how moisturizing they are. This one is a sweet, light, fruity scent.