Valued Contributor

Korres Olive Oil Peach Blossom 1-Liter Shower Gel On Sale

Korres’ Olive Oil Shower Gels are back in stock and on sale. I have been watching for the Peach Blossom, because that is the scent of the body cream that we got in my Beauty with Benefits goody bag. Before the Peach Blossom was either out of stock, or maddeningly, if it was, it wasn’t on sale like all the other Olive Oil shower gel scents. They sell out fast, so I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Korres Olive Oil Peach Blossom 1-Liter Shower Gel On Sale

@grammarqueen 

It's priced at $29.50...that is their sale price?

I need to replenish, so I may get it even if it is not on sale.

Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Yes Witchy, that’s the sale price, it’s regularly $39.50, so it’s $10 off. I don’t know why HSN & Korres will only have some of the scents on sale in the 1-liters, and not others. But I have been watching out for the Peach Blossom because that’s the fragrance of the body butter you received in the Beauty with Benefits freebies. This is the first time I’ve seen it in stock and on sale. Last time Liz presented the Olive Oil shower gels, every single one of them was on sale EXCEPT the Peach Blossom!
Respected Contributor

They have a 20% off code today for beauty, jewelry or fashion I believe it is. It’s usually posted on their website.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up! I am headed over to HSN now to order. I tried these in the recent TS (which I returned as the body products were to heavy for me) but I loved the shower gels as I take bubble baths and these are great. Thanks, again.

Esteemed Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:
Korres’ Olive Oil Shower Gels are back in stock and on sale. I have been watching for the Peach Blossom, because that is the scent of the body cream that we got in my Beauty with Benefits goody bag. Before the Peach Blossom was either out of stock, or maddeningly, if it was, it wasn’t on sale like all the other Olive Oil shower gel scents. They sell out fast, so I just wanted to give you guys a heads up.

@grammarqueen 

That sounds as if it would smell wonderful, but I just do not need any more shower gels at this time. 

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:

The new Olive Peach Blossom scent is very nice! I checked to see what's left online, lot's of sellouts!  

Love the supersized pump bottles and free shipping - they know how to attract new customers and keep the existing ones coming back for more!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri