Honored Contributor

Korres Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Oil

Does anybody know how this oil compares to the old SSC Olive Oil O3 Mega Omega 3 Restoring Beauty Therapy that came in the little 1oz pump bottle?  Right off the bat it looks thinner in consistency.  I always liked the SSC product especially when we would go out west for our ski trip.  I was looking at the presentation for this one, but I'm afraid it may be too thin.  I don't want it to absorb immediately.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Korres Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Oil

@Icegoddess ---I have the vitality oil and the 3 in 1 oil from Korres, both in the green bottles, and LOVE them both---I use the 3 -in-1  during the day and the vitality oil at night. and they are not thick like olive oil is, but don't absorb very quickly so you need the re apply more. i use it after cleansing , let it absorb for awhile then use the night cream  or the serum cream for the day. I also used SSC olive oil line and loved that too. Used to get their big o/o package during this time of year when it was a TS. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl I wasn't fond of SSC's Olive Oil cleanser, but I loved that serum.  I would use it as my last step at night before bed kinda as something to seal the moisture in my face.  

I'm currently mixing Jojoba oil at night with my night cream.  

Trusted Contributor

Thank you both for your comments and questions, @Icegoddess  and @wagirl .

I used to use all of the Olive Oil products in the Serious Skin Care line--everything for the face, body, and the hair. i loved them all, and I would try and order the best value in one huge kit too when it was offered. I would then supplement the kit with any other items that I needed as I would use them.

I too am interested in the Korres Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Oil.

I have been keeping my eyes on it, and I have it in my Wish List over on HSN.

It's one of the next items that I would like to get, so I am also interested in any reviews that others have to share about it. Smiley Happy