Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

I also bought the TDO Olive Lime. Will be using some of the items for gifts. Mobile ordering is wonky,  they must be busy

Korres Olive Oil & Lime 2-piece Bath and Body Set
641-251
Korres Olive Oil & Lime 2-piece Bath and Body Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl Had I not recently picked up the Olive Oil & Sea Salt (also at $19.50) and the Cactus Pear (at $20 - $25 with coupon.  Would they give me an adjustment??) then I would have gone for this TDO.  I'm glad you're going to try the Sea Salt!  I hope you like it Smiley Happy

Contributor

Holy cow...I bought A LOT of Korres items 😳😬. I don't think I'll need another shower gel/hand soap for a few years! So many of the scents sounded so intriguing, and then pops up the 1 day only Olive Oil sets for $19.50...I've also ventured into the skincare side. And all because of the sample in the Beauty with Benefits bags! Can't wait to get my goodies (and figure out what I'll set aside as gifts, which helped justify my spree!)🤗
Honored Contributor

@MSarahM wrote:
Holy cow...I bought A LOT of Korres items 😳😬. I don't think I'll need another shower gel/hand soap for a few years! So many of the scents sounded so intriguing, and then pops up the 1 day only Olive Oil sets for $19.50...I've also ventured into the skincare side. And all because of the sample in the Beauty with Benefits bags! Can't wait to get my goodies (and figure out what I'll set aside as gifts, which helped justify my spree!)🤗

@MSarahM  - yes, that Olive Peach body butter from the BWB tote - I can see how it would impress you to make a purchase! Nice to have a sample/freebie in a full size. I wonder why the Olive Peach scent TDO duo wasn't offered. Hopefully it will be available for the next Korres event

Post reviews, hope you love it all! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Toppers3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I’m not interested in the TS but only because I wouldn’t use the tanner. Otherwise, I’d be picking out a scent. It is a good deal. 

I’m tempted by the serum-in-shower oil. That is what I’m most likely to get. 

I still have some of the spray body butter that I purchased quite a while ago and I do like that for summer. 

@willdob3 I wouldn't be interested in the tanner either, but that looks to be a small size - maybe a sample?  To me, it's really a 4 piece kit for $40 - still a good price.  The only scent that would interest me is Guava Mango (not sure if I would like the Passionfruit but I might) and I don't know that I need that much of it right now, especially since I've just opened 2 Olive Oil duos.  We'll see if the presentations tempt me Smiley Happy

@sueinsf   You are just trying to tempt me even more! Lol

I received a 20% off coupon from HSN, good today only. Did anyone else get it? Check your email and HSN account! 

I have not looked to see how it would best be used yet. 

If you--meaning anyone--are an HSN customer and are signed in to HSN on the HSN page, you'll see the coupon code on the upper left-hand side of the page, if you didn't get an e-mail about it.

The coupon is good until the end of the day today, until midnight. 

If you're purchasing online and you're getting ready to check-out and it's time to use the coupon code, remember not to use any dash mark between the coupon code item number when putting in the coupon code in the discount promo code box either, or it won't accept the code.

My husband was helping me, and we figured that out. Smiley Happy

I picked up the Korres Wild Orchid perfume, and I also bought the Black Lily and Violet 2 piece fragrance set that comes with the perfume and the Body Milk.

I have been looking to try Korres for quite some time, and then I got the beauty bags with the full-size peach Korres Peach Body Cream, and now I'm hooked.

I love trying new fragrances, and I love violet and orchid fragrances, so I'm really excited to try these perfumes.

A couple of things that I have noticed about Korres is that I think that their prices are pretty reasonable, and I also think that their sizes/quantities are generous, too.

I love lip products too, and they have some really lovely-looking lip balms that they put up.

Another weakness of mine...lip balms, glosses and lipsticks! 

I'll just be sitting back and watching the shows with the rest of you. Smiley Very Happy

@Toppers3  let us know yiur review of the perfume.  How fun is it to try those BWB tote beauty goodies! I am currently using the Korres Peach body cream, switching up with the Beekman Spring Blossom cream from the recent Bounty Box

I'm tempted to try the new Korres lip balms

Korres Greek Kiss Lip Butter Stick Trio
712-233

@Chi-town girl  Did you order the lip balms? They tempted me, too. I did not watch any presentations or videos and that is the only reason I don’t have a pile of things heading my way!

My serum-in-shower & tank top shipped right away and are currently just an hour away! I expect to get them tomorrow unless they get dumped at USPS. They always open my packages and play with my things before packing again and finally delivering them a day or two later. And they think I don’t know... Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

TRUE CONFESSIONS!!!!   I BOUGHT A LOT ... a REAL LOT!   I wasn't going to get the TS, but I DID...  and enough other things to keep me and everyone on the Beauty Message Board moisturized and gorgeous!!!!!

Love the line, and there were some good deals.  I should just not tune in....  with all that I purchased,  I am moisturizing as I type this (BODY CREAM ... Pomegranate!).... so I can use up a nano fraction of what I already have too much of.  FUN!

Esteemed Contributor

I did not need anything but I was very tempted by the TS, which I purchased in Golden Passionfruit. I am interested in the Body Souffle, and the new properties that they had put in the Body Butter.

Contributor

NYC1, ME TOO!! I watched too much! I wasn't even going to buy the TS (I don't have crepey or saggy skin yet, and I don't really use lotions)!  I kept watching the presentations and finally succumbed, thinking it could be preventative maintenance! I LOVE the shower gel, and wound up buying too many 😬. I cannot wait to get my stuff though! I bought some skin care too (Tea cleanser, Tea cleansing cloths, the exfoliator and the olive oil for face/hair/body). I feel like the Korres line is fairly reasonably priced and most of it will last me a long time. I'll gift some items too. See? I'm a master at justification! 🤗🤣

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Toppers3 wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I’m not interested in the TS but only because I wouldn’t use the tanner. Otherwise, I’d be picking out a scent. It is a good deal. 

I’m tempted by the serum-in-shower oil. That is what I’m most likely to get. 

I still have some of the spray body butter that I purchased quite a while ago and I do like that for summer. 

@willdob3 I wouldn't be interested in the tanner either, but that looks to be a small size - maybe a sample?  To me, it's really a 4 piece kit for $40 - still a good price.  The only scent that would interest me is Guava Mango (not sure if I would like the Passionfruit but I might) and I don't know that I need that much of it right now, especially since I've just opened 2 Olive Oil duos.  We'll see if the presentations tempt me Smiley Happy

@sueinsf   You are just trying to tempt me even more! Lol

I received a 20% off coupon from HSN, good today only. Did anyone else get it? Check your email and HSN account! 

I have not looked to see how it would best be used yet. 

If you--meaning anyone--are an HSN customer and are signed in to HSN on the HSN page, you'll see the coupon code on the upper left-hand side of the page, if you didn't get an e-mail about it.

The coupon is good until the end of the day today, until midnight. 

If you're purchasing online and you're getting ready to check-out and it's time to use the coupon code, remember not to use any dash mark between the coupon code item number when putting in the coupon code in the discount promo code box either, or it won't accept the code.

My husband was helping me, and we figured that out. Smiley Happy

I picked up the Korres Wild Orchid perfume, and I also bought the Black Lily and Violet 2 piece fragrance set that comes with the perfume and the Body Milk.

I have been looking to try Korres for quite some time, and then I got the beauty bags with the full-size peach Korres Peach Body Cream, and now I'm hooked.

I love trying new fragrances, and I love violet and orchid fragrances, so I'm really excited to try these perfumes.

A couple of things that I have noticed about Korres is that I think that their prices are pretty reasonable, and I also think that their sizes/quantities are generous, too.

I love lip products too, and they have some really lovely-looking lip balms that they put up.

Another weakness of mine...lip balms, glosses and lipsticks! 

I'll just be sitting back and watching the shows with the rest of you. Smiley Very Happy

@Toppers3  let us know yiur review of the perfume.  How fun is it to try those BWB tote beauty goodies! I am currently using the Korres Peach body cream, switching up with the Beekman Spring Blossom cream from the recent Bounty Box

I'm tempted to try the new Korres lip balms

712-233

@Chi-town girl  Did you order the lip balms? They tempted me, too. I did not watch any presentations or videos and that is the only reason I don’t have a pile of things heading my way!

My serum-in-shower & tank top shipped right away and are currently just an hour away! I expect to get them tomorrow unless they get dumped at USPS. They always open my packages and play with my things before packing again and finally delivering them a day or two later. And they think I don’t know... Smiley Wink

@willdob3  - I did not order the new lip balms bc I ordered several of the TDO duos

I'm anxious to read your review of the serum in shower product.

LOL about your usps office. Mine will occasionally scan/report the order as delivered in the box, but somehow it doesnt appear in the box until the next day,  magic tricks,  lol

Korres is slaying it this year with fab new products, great event pricing and consistently free shipping Heart

Honored Contributor

The new body souffle is available, in essence = the cost of the TSV kit! I'm glad I got the TSV on A/D

Korres Body Tightening & Toning Souffle
712-416  $38
Korres Body Tightening & Toning Souffle
Korres 5-piece Golden Passionfruit Collection