20FB2BDF-8D76-4F7A-81AB-66833F046D16.jpeg
  • 13.53 fl. oz. Guava Citrus Shower Gel
  • 7.95 fl. oz. Guava Citrus Body Butter
  • 3.38 fl. oz. Guava Citrus Body Oil
Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I’m not interested in the TS but only because I wouldn’t use the tanner. Otherwise, I’d be picking out a scent. It is a good deal. 

I’m tempted by the serum-in-shower oil. That is what I’m most likely to get. 

I still have some of the spray body butter that I purchased quite a while ago and I do like that for summer. 

@willdob3  - wish that serum oil was part of the TS kit, but you know they will get more orders having it separate...it's tempting to get the TS AND the serum oil.

Thank you again, have a fabulous weekend Woman Very Happy

@Chi-town girl  I would love a kit like that, too! Yes, I agree; they don’t want to put all the best things together in one kit. They’d rather add a few things that we are not as likely to try if sold individually. 

Have a a good weekend yourself! 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I’m not interested in the TS but only because I wouldn’t use the tanner. Otherwise, I’d be picking out a scent. It is a good deal. 

I still have some of the spray body butter that I purchased quite a while ago and I do like that for summer. 

@willdob3 I wouldn't be interested in the tanner either, but that looks to be a small size - maybe a sample?  To me, it's really a 4 piece kit for $40 - still a good price.  The only scent that would interest me is Guava Mango (not sure if I would like the Passionfruit but I might) and I don't know that I need that much of it right now, especially since I've just opened 2 Olive Oil duos.  We'll see if the presentations tempt me Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The TS is posted, click on beauty, then Korres, the TS is available to pre-order. It's a 5 pc kit for $39.90.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@willdob3 I wouldn't be interested in the tanner either, but that looks to be a small size - maybe a sample?  To me, it's really a 4 piece kit for $40 - still a good price.  The only scent that would interest me is Guava Mango (not sure if I would like the Passionfruit but I might) and I don't know that I need that much of it right now, especially since I've just opened 2 Olive Oil duos.  We'll see if the presentations tempt me Smiley Happy

@sueinsf   You are just trying to tempt me even more! Lol

I received a 20% off coupon from HSN, good today only. Did anyone else get it? Check your email and HSN account! 

I have not looked to see how it would best be used yet. 

Respected Contributor

@willdob3  I did not get that coupon, but I still have one for $5 I can use.  However, now that I've looked at the TS I think I will pass.  There are 2 cleansers, but they are 8.45oz and the body butter is large at 13.53oz (plus there is still the 6.76oz souffle).  I don't need all that body butter.  But I'll be interested to hear what people think of the Passionfruit scent if they get it.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl Look what I found....I know you won't mind this O/T Woman Wink

Skinn® Cosmetics Divine Elixir Ayurvedic Blend Facial Oil 714-177. CuAC507B4F-A5C4-4ABA-ADB2-6CDE1C0A2045.jpeg

What It IsA multi-functional elixir that blends a modern-day formulation with key ingredients. Fast-absorbing, this modern approach leaves skin nourished and youthful-looking.
What You Get
  • 1 oz. Divine Elixir Ayurvedic Blend Facial Oil with Ashwagandha + Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil

Ingredients: CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, LIMNANTHES ALBA (MEADOWFOAM) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, CANNABIS SATIVA (HEMP) SEED OIL, SQUALANE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, BISABOLOL, WITHANIA SOMNIFERA (ASHWAGANDHA) ROOT EXTRACT, HORDEUM VULGARE EXTRACT, PHYSALIS ANGULATA (WILD GOOSEBERRY) EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (SNOWFLOWER) LEAF EXTRACT, LITHOSPERMUM ERYTHRORHIZON ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHIZA URALENSIS (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HELICHRYSUM ITALICUM (IMMORTELLE) EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA LEAF EXTRACT, MELIA AZADIRACHTA FLOWER EXTRACT, CORALLINA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT, COCCINIA INDICA FRUIT EXTRACT, SOLANUM MELONGENA (EGGPLANT) FRUIT EXTRACT, OCIMUM SANCTUM LEAF EXTRACT, CURCUMA LONGA (TURMERIC) LEAF EXTRACT, ANGELICA GIGAS ROOT EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) SEED OIL, ORBIGNYA SPECIOSA KERNEL OIL, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, LINUM USITATISSIMUM (LINSEED) SEED OIL, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDE (SEA BUCKTHORN) FRUIT OIL, ALEURITES MOLUCCANUS (KENDI) SEED OIL, LUPINUS ALBUS (LUPINE) SEED OIL, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS (BILBERRY) SEED OIL, OPUNTIA FICUS-INDICA (PRICKLY PEAR) SEED OIL, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, PHYTOSTEROLS, GLYCERIN, AQUA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, CANDIDA BOMBICOLA/GLUCOSE/METHYL RAPESEEDATE FERMENT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, EUGENOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, AMBER POWDER, TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@sueinsf   You are just trying to tempt me even more! Lol

I received a 20% off coupon from HSN, good today only. Did anyone else get it? Check your email and HSN account! 

I have not looked to see how it would best be used yet. 

If you--meaning anyone--are an HSN customer and are signed in to HSN on the HSN page, you'll see the coupon code on the upper left-hand side of the page, if you didn't get an e-mail about it.

The coupon is good until the end of the day today, until midnight. 

If you're purchasing online and you're getting ready to check-out and it's time to use the coupon code, remember not to use any dash mark between the coupon code item number when putting in the coupon code in the discount promo code box either, or it won't accept the code.

My husband was helping me, and we figured that out. Smiley Happy

I picked up the Korres Wild Orchid perfume, and I also bought the Black Lily and Violet 2 piece fragrance set that comes with the perfume and the Body Milk.

I have been looking to try Korres for quite some time, and then I got the beauty bags with the full-size peach Korres Peach Body Cream, and now I'm hooked.

I love trying new fragrances, and I love violet and orchid fragrances, so I'm really excited to try these perfumes.

A couple of things that I have noticed about Korres is that I think that their prices are pretty reasonable, and I also think that their sizes/quantities are generous, too.

I love lip products too, and they have some really lovely-looking lip balms that they put up.

Another weakness of mine...lip balms, glosses and lipsticks! 

I'll just be sitting back and watching the shows with the rest of you. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I would buy the TS but I just opened this week the Korres Unscented Supersize 2-piece Gift Set I received in Dec. It's fabulous! I'm going for the Korres Donkey Milk Miracle Serum. I want to try it. Plus a 20% code on top of free shipping. YES! Thanks for the info. 
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BdBettyB wrote:
I would buy the TS but I just opened this week the Korres Unscented Supersize 2-piece Gift Set I received in Dec. It's fabulous! I'm going for the Korres Donkey Milk Miracle Serum. I want to try it. Plus a 20% code on top of free shipping. YES! Thanks for the info. 

@BdBettyB   I need to watch the video for the Donkey Serum. I know I saw it presented once a long time ago. It seems to have a cult following or some such thing? Very popular and sells out quickly.

@Chi-town girl  @sueinsf @Toppers3 @FLGators 

I used my 20% off coupon on a DG2 Easy Tank. - And discovered that RetailMeNot is offering 18% cash back at HSN! I’ll take that! Great deal. 

After watching the video, I decided to get the serum-in-shower, in Gardenia.  This sounds good for summer, too. Nice and light.