Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

@MSarahM wrote:
Forgive me if I missed it, but do we know what Saturday's TS actually is yet? I've been checking HSN's Korres items and noticed some new offerings. Q sends those pre-sale TSV emails but I don't get them from HSN. Maybe because I'm a pretty new customer to them? I have to work all day Saturday and don't want to miss it!

@MSarahM  -  you haven't missed it - no info yet about the TS.

No worries bc we WILL know the TS item by tmrw/Friday. Sometimes we get a presale,  but if quantities are limited, they hold it. It might post tonight but it should post tmrw/Friday by 6p ET.

Keep checking back. One of our Korres fans here will post it - I'm stalking it but I'm working tmrw so my communications here will be limited

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

@Chi-town girl, thanks so much for letting me know! I have 4 of the 13.5oz shower gels in my cart and am TRYING to hold off on buying them til I know what the TS is! Sooo anxious!
Honored Contributor

@MSarahM wrote:
@Chi-town girl, thanks so much for letting me know! I have 4 of the 13.5oz shower gels in my cart and am TRYING to hold off on buying them til I know what the TS is! Sooo anxious!

@MSarahM  -you're welcome! Sit tight girlfriend... The other new items + the TS will post soon Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl  @MSarahM  

I received a sneak peek email yesterday - The Korres TS is 709-534 a 5 piece collection with several scent options, also available on auto delivery.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl  @MSarahM  

I received a sneak peek email yesterday - The Korres TS is 709-534 a 5 piece collection with several scent options, also available on auto delivery.

@willdob3  - THANK YOU!!!!

Unfortunately,  the item will not show when I search for it. It says 'sold out'

I have to double check my emails - don't believe I recd the sneak peek and looks like only select customers get advance look? Do you have an option to purchase it early? 

Are you able to post the photo of it? Can you describe the items and the scents? 

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl 

The five choices are Gardenia, Golden Passionfruit, Guava Mango, Pure Cotton, and Sea Lavender.

Exclusive! Korres 5-piece Gardenia Collection

What It IsAn all-inclusive, luxurious set from Korres for the perfect got-that-glow skin. What You Get

• (1) 6.76 fl. oz. Body Souffle Treatment
  • (1) .68 fl. oz. Greek Goddess Tanning Serum
  • (2) 8.45 fl. oz. Renewing Body Cleanser
  • (1) 13.53 fl. oz. Body Butter

What It Does

Body Butter

• Korres' proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex, a combination of shea butter, Squalane, Sunflower Oil, Almond Oil, and Avocado Oil
  • Emollient rich body butter, it adds moisture to the skin which helps give your skin a healthier-look
  • Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness with a blend of key ingredient
  • Korres Body Butters absorb better into the skin due to their high content of lipids

Souffle

• Helps to make skin appear firmer, tighter, and with improved elasticity for an instant radiant glow
  • Softens the look of fine lines and wrinkles and plumps the skin for smoother, younger looking skin
  • Formula rich in polysaccharides and anti-oxidants which may help fight against free radical aggressors
  • Breakthrough formula improves the appearance of skin texture for healthier looking and brighter looking skin especially in stubborn areas
  • Up to 24-hours of hydration, locks in moisture without a greasy feeling for her most supple hydrated

Tanning Serum

• Tinted formula Creates an immediate bronzed glow that gradually develops into a natural-looking, self-tan while providing skin-care benefits
  • All-in-one self-tanning serum for face and body provides a natural looking color finish
  • This tropically scented, fast-absorbing, ultra-lightweight, and non-sticky serum helps soften, instantly, temporarily hydrate skin and provide a natural looking self-tan
  • Revitalizes the appearance of your skin and temporarily improves the look of skin's texture
  • Helps firm the appearance of skin and improves the look of skin's elasticity

Body Cleanser

• Provides a moisturizing effect for your skin
  • Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
  • Helps reduce the visible signs of aging temporarily
  • Leaves the skin feeling soft, smooth, and moisturized
  • Creamy-foam body cleanser with wheat proteins, Althea Extract, and other natural ingredients, helps maintain skins natural moisture levels

Fragrance Notes

• Top: Honeysuckle, green tangerine
  • Middle: Tuberose, Gardenia, Jasmine
  • Bottom: Sandalwood, Musk
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Yes, I have a pre-sale option. It is $39.90 and free shipping.

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   Yes, I have a pre-sale option. It is $39.90 and free shipping.

@willdob3  - Good for you for getting the presale! And its obviously for select customers bc I could not pull up the product page.

Thank you soooo much for posting the details Heart

Wow, $40 for a 5p kit + free ship! I'm getting the Passionfruit TS. Maybe a couple more for gifts

Are you shopping this event?

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I’m not interested in the TS but only because I wouldn’t use the tanner. Otherwise, I’d be picking out a scent. It is a good deal. 

I’m tempted by the serum-in-shower oil. That is what I’m most likely to get. 

I still have some of the spray body butter that I purchased quite a while ago and I do like that for summer. 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@Chi-town girl   I’m not interested in the TS but only because I wouldn’t use the tanner. Otherwise, I’d be picking out a scent. It is a good deal. 

I’m tempted by the serum-in-shower oil. That is what I’m most likely to get. 

I still have some of the spray body butter that I purchased quite a while ago and I do like that for summer. 

@willdob3  - wish that serum oil was part of the TS kit, but you know they will get more orders having it separate...it's tempting to get the TS AND the serum oil.

Thank you again, have a fabulous weekend Woman Very Happy