Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

The Mega size nody butter is now offered as a standalone. $39 - same price as that incredible Holiday TS duo that included the mega body butter AND  jumbo body wash - I'm glad I bought 2 of those TS duos! What a great TS value

Korres Mega Size Body Butter - Passionfruit
711-915
Korres Mega Size Body Butter - Passionfruit

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Back in stock

Korres Donkey Milk Miracle Serum for Face and Body
699-614

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Another new product.  How to use info is not posted yet. 

I think this is to apply in shower after cleansing?  

Disappointed to see only 5 scents offered in the new products

Korres Smoothing Serum-in-Shower Oil - Passionfruit
711-957

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Back in stock

699-614

Thanks for posting this, I am going to order anothe backup.  This product has really changed my skin.  I only use it on my chest, which has uber sensitive skin that used to always look red and angry and have little bumps.  I started using the Korres olive oil face and body elixir on the area and it improved a lot.  I added the donkey serum as the first step followed by the elixir and my skin in that area has never looked better.  It is smooth, calm and free of redness and irritation. I feel it's so therapeutic for problem areas.  And it's a big bottle, only half a pump can cover the whole chest area, so for face it would last even longer.

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Back in stock

699-614

Thanks for posting this, I am going to order anothe backup.  This product has really changed my skin.  I only use it on my chest, which has uber sensitive skin that used to always look red and angry and have little bumps.  I started using the Korres olive oil face and body elixir on the area and it improved a lot.  I added the donkey serum as the first step followed by the elixir and my skin in that area has never looked better.  It is smooth, calm and free of redness and irritation. I feel it's so therapeutic for problem areas.  And it's a big bottle, only half a pump can cover the whole chest area, so for face it would last even longer.

@Grouchomarx  - your experience and results are impressive! I'm watching Amy presenting this product right now.

Korres has certainly done a good job expanding their offering the past several years. One of my fav brands. And I LOVE the event pricing and free shipping they offer consistently

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

711-957

This product was presented tonight - I'm tempted, but waiting to see the TS and other 'new' they are bringing for the weekend  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Liz said last night, can be applied in shower and not rinsed off, can be rinsed off, or applied out of shower on damp skin, or even applied to dry skin after shower. Amy said there is no right or wrong way to use it, even if rinsed off, the benefits will still be on your skin. They also said if you take baths, you can add it to your bath water. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

711-957

I just ordered this in Passionfruit as well as the 1 liter shower gel. I debated between the Passionfruit and Gardenia... IMHO Gardenia might smell spectacular or awful and I didn't want to take a chance. Considered the Mango Guava too...

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting about these products!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Contributor

Forgive me if I missed it, but do we know what Saturday's TS actually is yet? I've been checking HSN's Korres items and noticed some new offerings. Q sends those pre-sale TSV emails but I don't get them from HSN. Maybe because I'm a pretty new customer to them? I have to work all day Saturday and don't want to miss it!
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

711-957

I just ordered this in Passionfruit as well as the 1 liter shower gel. I debated between the Passionfruit and Gardenia... IMHO Gardenia might smell spectacular or awful and I didn't want to take a chance. Considered the Mango Guava too...

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting about these products!

@Tennessee Vol  -  yes, I am going to try the Passionfruit. Just waiting to see the TS and any other new items before I place my order. The shower serum spray looks like a great product especially for Summer

I love floral scents, but very selectively. Korres Jasmine is my favorite of their florals and of any other brand that sells a Jasmine scent. Gardenia is a very potent floral so I'm waitung for reviews