Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

Colleen is presenting this serum oil on her show tonight. 1st offered in Feb and quickly sold out. Limited quantity available today

Is anyone using it?

Exclusive! Korres Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Oil
699-612
Korres Olive Early Harvest Vitality Shield Oil
$44.50  ENDS TODAY
or 3 FlexPay of $14.83
FREE SHIPPING
HSN price: $68.00

What It Is

This antioxidant-containing oil is enriched with rich, early harvested organic olive from the island of Crete in Greece.

What You Get

• 1.01 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil Early Harvest Vitality Shield Booster Oil
What It Does
  • Contains early harvest organic olives, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and antioxidants
  • Helps to provide intense hydration helping to optimize skin elasticity and smoothness
  • Helps improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • Provides temporary tightening and firm look to your skin
  • Gives skin a boost of antioxidants
How to Use
  • Add 2-3 drops applied directly to cleansed skin once a day or mix into your favorite Korres skincare.
Good to Know
  • Early Harvest Organic Olives - These olives must be extracted and cold-pressed within 6 hours of harvesting, in order to keep the quality of Early Harvest Olive Oil
Made in Greece

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Just hoping that I don't want. Lol! I have gone a bit crazy with body products since this virus hit. If it is a face product I am all in. 

Valued Contributor

I recieved a full size face butter,lip balm,Bergamot olive body cream and 5 oz.body elixir.

Contributor

Did you like everythin?

Honored Contributor

I think the same company owns both QVC and HSN. Why is it that QVC informs us of TSVs in advance but HSN doesn't?

Occasional Contributor

Just checking to see if you recieved it yet ~ 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I think the same company owns both QVC and HSN. Why is it that QVC informs us of TSVs in advance but HSN doesn't?

@Jordan2 , I get advance notifications from them for things that I don't want. It's usally for electronics but never for beauty.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2  The Korres TS is on HSN, so we do know about it in advance.  All you have to do is look at the program guide online and you can see every upcoming TS for the next month.

Respected Contributor

@Bibione wrote:

I recieved a full size face butter,lip balm,Bergamot olive body cream and 5 oz.body elixir.

Thanks @Bibione .  I'm not interested in most of these products so I can take a pass on this kit.  Appreciate the info!

Trusted Contributor

@Tricolorme too  🙄🙄