Respected Contributor

Re: Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

@icezeus   I got the Golden Passionfruit as well based on the description of the scent.  I have the Guava Mango already in other products so I thought I'd change it up.   I'd LOVE to be transported to a tropical island while I'm moisturizing !!!!!!!   Enjoy your purchase.

Respected Contributor

@MSarahM  Preventative maintenance......  VERY VERY SMART.  You can't ever start too soon....  well,  maybe while in the womb!!!!  But that's it!  Enjoy your purchase. 

Honored Contributor

Checked on my Korres TS order status  - fast shipping, EDD thur 6/25. I'm going to use these products immediately bc I will have another new bath/body kit to try soon....

For those of us that ordered the Seasonal Beekman Bounty Box subscription, anticipating the Summer Beekman Bounty Box in mid July (per Q A/D schedule,  ship date = 7/9)!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I received the TS, the Body Firming Spray, the Instant Smoothing Serum-in-Shower oil and the 1 liter of body cleanser in Golden Passionfruit yesterday.

I used the body cleanser and in shower oil last night... I applied the oil once I had  showered while my body was wet but felt that I wiped most of it off while I was towel drying so I applied it again. 

This morning I applied the Body Firming Spray. It really isn't a spray, it comes out more thick than a typical spray. It's been years since I used a Korres Body Butter Spray so this might normal. I really prefer the thicker consistency because I like to spray things like this in the palm of my hand and then apply it because I can control where it goes better and I don't end up spraying my floor...lol...

I have used the Body Tightening and Toning Souffle twice on my neck and I do think it looks better.

Now for the scent... I primarily smell muted peaches, with a touch of raspberries and perhaps pineapple. It isn't an over-powering fragrance and is quite pleasant to me.

I also ordered the TS in Gardenia and Guava Mango and will receive them today. I'm excited to smell the Gardenia and will use it tonight. 

I'm anxious to hear what others think of the Golden Passionfruit and Gardenia!

Oh, my body feels so moisturized!!!!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol  - YAY!!! Thank you for sharing and appreciate the details!!!

i will be using the soufflé as a neck/dec cream - happy to read your initial experience

interested to read your thoughts about the other scents

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Contributor

@Tennessee Vol that sounds wonderful! I ordered the TS IN Sea Lavender. Can't wait!
Respected Contributor

@MSarahM wrote:
@Tennessee Volthat sounds wonderful! I ordered the TS IN Sea Lavender. Can't wait!

@MSarahM 

I was intrigued by the Sea Lavender too but couldn't justify buying another scent! Please share your thoughts on the fragrance when you receive your TS.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am going to copy and paste a description of the Korres fragrance set that I bought, and that came in the mail today by UPS SurePost:

Korres Black Sugar Lily and Violet 2-piece Fragrance Set

Item Number 679-337 $44.50

What It IsA body milk and fragrance with the striking allure of sweet black sugar blended with soft and elegant oriental lily and the woody flirtatious scent of violet.
What You Get
  • 4.23 fl. oz. Black Sugar Lily & Violet Body Milk Cream
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Black Sugar Lily & Violet Eau de Toilette

What It DoesBody Milk
  • Moisturizing body milk, enriched with Almond oil, active Aloe and provitamin B5 that enhance skin suppleness
  • Provides an exceptional powdery texture and a matte finish to the skin
  • Provides an immediate moisturizing effect to the skin with Almond Oil, Active Aloe, and other powerful, natural ingredients
  • Fragrance Notes: - Top: Oriental Lily - Heart: Black Sugar, Violet, Benzoin, Vanilla - Base: Caramel, Amber
Fragrance
  • Modern, intrinsically feminine eau de toilette perfume cultivated with premium extracts
  • Fragrance Notes: - Top notes: Oriental Lilly - Heart: Black Sugar, Violet, Benzoin, Vanilla - Dry out: Caramel, Amber
Made in Greece

I couldn't wait to try this one on as soon as I opened the outer box!

It is beautiful!

At first when I sprayed it on, I could smell the sugar notes on me, and then the violet, and then as it dried down, I could still smell the violet, and then the caramel notes.

When I try the body milk, I will comment on that, and then I'll let you know about the Wild Orchid perfume when I give that one a try, too.

I can't stop sniffing myself, and my husband thinks that this also smells pretty, too. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

I came back to edit my post to say that I think that it has some nice staying power.

I can still smell it after two hours.

I don't feel that it's too strong, personally. I just sprayed a few spritzes.

I can definitely still smell the sugar and the caramel notes on me, with some of the violet. These are the notes that I notice the most--especially the sweet notes. 
Respected Contributor

I tried the Grecian Gardenia Body Cleanser and Body Butter last night. I don't smell gardenia at all... I mostly smell sandalwood and musk.

Following are the notes listed on HSN:

Fragrance Notes

• Top: Honeysuckle, Green Tangerine
  • Middle: Tuberose, Jasmine, Gardenia
  • Bottom: Sandalwood, Musk
Respected Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

I am going to copy and paste a description of the Korres fragrance set that I bought, and that came in the mail today by UPS SurePost:

Korres Black Sugar Lily and Violet 2-piece Fragrance Set

Item Number 679-337 $44.50

What It IsA body milk and fragrance with the striking allure of sweet black sugar blended with soft and elegant oriental lily and the woody flirtatious scent of violet.
What You Get
  • 4.23 fl. oz. Black Sugar Lily & Violet Body Milk Cream
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Black Sugar Lily & Violet Eau de Toilette

What It DoesBody Milk
  • Moisturizing body milk, enriched with Almond oil, active Aloe and provitamin B5 that enhance skin suppleness
  • Provides an exceptional powdery texture and a matte finish to the skin
  • Provides an immediate moisturizing effect to the skin with Almond Oil, Active Aloe, and other powerful, natural ingredients
  • Fragrance Notes: - Top: Oriental Lily - Heart: Black Sugar, Violet, Benzoin, Vanilla - Base: Caramel, Amber
Fragrance
  • Modern, intrinsically feminine eau de toilette perfume cultivated with premium extracts
  • Fragrance Notes: - Top notes: Oriental Lilly - Heart: Black Sugar, Violet, Benzoin, Vanilla - Dry out: Caramel, Amber
Made in Greece

I couldn't wait to try this one on as soon as I opened the outer box!

It is beautiful!

At first when I sprayed it on, I could smell the sugar notes on me, and then the violet, and then as it dried down, I could still smell the violet, and then the caramel notes.

When I try the body milk, I will comment on that, and then I'll let you know about the Wild Orchid perfume when I give that one a try, too.

I can't stop sniffing myself, and my husband thinks that this also smells pretty, too. Smiley Wink Smiley Very Happy

I came back to edit my post to say that I think that it has some nice staying power.

I can still smell it after two hours.

I don't feel that it's too strong, personally. I just sprayed a few spritzes.

I can definitely still smell the sugar and the caramel notes on me, with some of the violet. These are the notes that I notice the most--especially the sweet notes. 

@Toppers3 

Thanks for your review! This sounds like a lovely fragrance.