Honored Contributor

Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

No info yet about the June TS, will post updates

New June Mystery Box - let's try to crack the code/identify the 3 mystery products. 

If you've tried the Firming Body Elixir,  please post a review - sounds interesting with the cooling effect

Korres June Mystery Box
717-104 $36, free shipping
Korres June Mystery Box
What It Is
An anti-aging cream-gel elixir for the face and body, plus 3 other surprise Korres beauty products.

What You Get
  • 5.07 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil Concentrated Firming & Smoothing Body Elixir
  • 3 other Korres beauty products
What It Does
Pure Greek Olive Oil Concentrated Firming & Smoothing Body Elixir
  • A power-packed concentrated Body Elixir formulated specifically for the body and face that targets the visible signs of aging on the skin
  • Improves the look of skin firmness and the look of skin texture while providing smoother, younger looking skin
  • Rich in fatty acids, naturally derived oils and other key ingredients to optimize the look of skin's natural elasticity
  • Helps improve the appearance of crepey skin and the look of skin texture for softer, radiant looking skin
  • The special cream-gel texture provides a cooling feeling on the skin while providing hydration for silky, luminous looking skin

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Re: Korres - New for Summer + Sat June 20 TS

I do like the Elixir and use it on my face also. My face is smooth and hydrated.  It does have a bit of a cooling effect and sometimes that is all I use. It plays well on my face with a moisturizer (OO day cream). All day or all night hydration.I LOVE all Korres and I use it head to toe. Let's see if we have any hints from Korres.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love their Olive Oil line.  Addicted to the 3 in 1 oil.  Thanks so much for letting me know a TS is coming up.  Will be watching.  I have AD of several of their products/kits.  

Valued Contributor

The mystery kits from Korres are always good.I already ordered this new one.I will post the items when I recieve it

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   Do you think the jar on the left could be the night cream that was presented last night...  but the smaller size, not the big one?  Also ... lip balm for the tube?

Respected Contributor

I think they will keep with the olive theme and it will be a body butter, lip balm and night cream from the olive collection. The elixir is great I use it daily on my chest and it has helped repair some very angry red skin. However I discovered the donkey serum and that's even more amazing so I use them together now. The donkey serum seems to always be sold out. I have one backup for now.

Valued Contributor

I'm just getting into Korres. I tried the new pomegranite scent and love it. What are some of your favorite scents? There are so many that I wish companies would do a sampler so you can test each one! I'd love to see that from Korres, Beekman, Perlier, etc companies with so many scents to choose from and they never do a good job describing them!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered the Face and Body Elixir! I have a little bit left in what I have now. Really like this product.  You only need to use a tiny bit of it for your skin and it lasts a very long time.

I have bought the huge shower gel several times. I have the yogurt right now. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CorrTor AGREE ...  a sampling of scents would be nice.  I LOVE the OLIVE OIL line and normally get the original scent.  For other products there are various offerings depending on what the product is ...  I like FIG,  Coconut Guava and Guava Mango.

ENJOY ...  I really love the 3 in 1 oil and the INTENSIVE Body Cream both in the Olive Oil line.   I am AD for the oil and the Intensive Body Cream is part of a kit that I also have on AD.  I think they have a TS coming up later in the month.  

Valued Contributor

I too love  Korres and I am devoted to OO line. I have branced out to their other products and now love them too. I alternate the lines to keep my skin guessing and have added the Vit C Rose line and love it. I have added new cleansers (Vit c and Olympus Tea) and they are fabulous...Yoghurt cleanser too. With Body butter I use the Olive Blossum but for a lighter scent (for gym) I use Cotton or White Grape. They are lovely and light.

I ordered the shampoo kit today and will see how that goes on my color treated hair.

I am 72 and live in hot, humid Florida and this Korres line takes wonderful care of my skin. I am grateful!