Frequent Contributor

Korres Meno-reverse overnight facial cream?

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has ever tried Korres Meno-reverse overnight facial cream? Yay or nay and is it unscented?

Thanks so much and have a beautiful day.
Regular Contributor

Re: Korres Meno-reverse overnight facial cream?

I use this product andI like it . The scent is not lovely but the result has been good.I use PTR retinol serum first and then finish with the korres overnight cream facial. I'm almost 80 years old and my skin is soft and moisturized in the morning. I can't address finelines and wrinkles,I have them but, I.am happy with the improvement in the look of my skin sinceI began adding the korres overnight facial treatment to the skin care.I have used the Roth serum for several years. The scent of the cream does fade immediately after using. This has been my experience. I do have dry skin. I hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

There are generous sample sizes of this being sold on Ebay, they came out of one of HSN Beauty Boxes, best price is $8.90 with free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seriously? They call it "Meno-reverse"? 🤣🤣🤣

Respected Contributor

@Jazzycat1 wrote:

I use this product andI like it . The scent is not lovely but the result has been good.I use PTR retinol serum first and then finish with the korres overnight cream facial. I'm almost 80 years old and my skin is soft and moisturized in the morning. I can't address finelines and wrinkles,I have them but, I.am happy with the improvement in the look of my skin sinceI began adding the korres overnight facial treatment to the skin care.I have used the Roth serum for several years. The scent of the cream does fade immediately after using. This has been my experience. I do have dry skin. I hope this helps.

@Jazzycat1   We have the same ritual!  I, too, use the PTR Retinol first then the Korres Meno-Reverse!  I've been quite pleased.  I'd recommend it.