Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

GOING TO GET THE MINT TEA TOO CHI.

THE 5 EASYPAYS GOES AWAY AT MIDNIGHT.

WIL SURELY BE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEW YOU POST!

@weezer111  & all - I'm glad to be home to watch the TS launch shows! 

Happy the TS is offered as A/S - great value plus the body butter spray is included with the reorders. Placed my TS orders for the Lilac Hyacinth and Mint Tea.

I would love go get the Passionfruit butter spray, but it's $36!  It just shows you the value of the TS

Korres Golden Passionfruit Body Firming Serum Spray
711-922

I ordered the TS in Lilac. I haven't tried this spray yet but I think I remember it being on sale for $20 a few weeks ago. If you can wait, I would put it in my favorites and monitor the price.

Contributor
Have never tried Korea. Debating between the mint tea and Mediterranean vanilla. Also, does anyone know whether you can change scents on the auto delivery? Thanks!
Contributor
** Korres (spell check ugh)
Super Contributor

@Chi-town girl  Ordered the Lilac. I wish she would desrcibe the scent better than just saying it is romantic? No full description of the scent online either. I am really hoping it is not way too sweet. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Korres - May 1st HSN TS

[ Edited ]

@cozyseeker 

Not sure if this will help, but the following was listed under the individual product descriptions for the Lilac:

• Top Notes: Aloe, Lily of the Valley, Aldehydic
  • Heart Notes: Hyacinth, Lilac, Heliotrope
  • Base Notes: Cedarwood, Musk, Sandalwood
Esteemed Contributor

@IluvEeyore 

This info about autoship does not mention anything about changing scents.  You might want to call Customer Service and ask:

About This Auto-Ship Offer

·         Receive every 60 days, or customize your personal schedule and get a shipment as often as you would like, you can change your frequency through Auto-Ship Manager on HSN.com

HOW AUTO-SHIP® WORKS

·         Auto-Ship® is a simple and convenient way to make sure you never run out of your favorite products. When you select our Auto-Ship® program, we will automatically send and bill you for a new shipment on a regularly scheduled basis or one you customize to fit your needs.

·         Convenience: Future orders will automatically be shipped on a regular schedule as recommended every 30, 60, 90 or 120 days, or you can customize to meet your own personal needs. Some items have pre-set delivery dates and the schedule cannot be adjusted.

·         You are in Control: After your enrollment order has been placed, you can go to HSN.com and make changes. Sign in to your account, then to Auto-Ship® Manager to make changes, or call 1-800-284-3900 from 8AM to 1AM EST. You can manage your ship date, edit the shipping address, manage your payment or cancel at any time.

·         Peace of Mind: You no longer have to worry about running out of your favorite items. We deliver them automatically to your door - when you want to receive them. It's easy and convenient!

·         HSN delivers when it comes to shipping convenience!

Frequent Contributor

@nyc1 Thank you!! Sounds delightful! Think I'll pick it up! Considering vanilla, too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

I picked this up this morning.  Looking to simplify my skin care and I think this is one way to do it. I'm tired of opening so many vials Cat LOL

Not that I mind taking care of my skin, but this is really targeted to my age and I'm ready for a change.

They have so  much today that I want...think I'm in trouble Cat LOL

@Witchy Woman  -  I use eiither Korres or Skinn body creams for neck and décolleté - no longer buying specific neck creams.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I WOULD LIKE ANOTHER BUTTER SPRAY TOO, BUT IT IS CRAZY TO GET ONE ON ITS OWN WHEN YOU COULD HAVE THE WHOLE SET FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE.

I DID GET THE BODY SCRUB ON AD CHI.

THINK THAT WILL GO WELL WITH THE TS!

@weezer111  - great price for the body scrub. Yep, I too want more of the body sprays but not at $36. Instead I will just pull in a A/S order of one of my 2 TS scents. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

GOING TO GET THE MINT TEA TOO CHI.

THE 5 EASYPAYS GOES AWAY AT MIDNIGHT.

WIL SURELY BE LOOKING FOR ANYTHING NEW YOU POST!

@weezer111  & all - I'm glad to be home to watch the TS launch shows! 

Happy the TS is offered as A/S - great value plus the body butter spray is included with the reorders. Placed my TS orders for the Lilac Hyacinth and Mint Tea.

I would love go get the Passionfruit butter spray, but it's $36!  It just shows you the value of the TS

711-922

I ordered the TS in Lilac. I haven't tried this spray yet but I think I remember it being on sale for $20 a few weeks ago. If you can wait, I would put it in my favorites and monitor the price.

@CorrTor  thank you!  I have the Passionfruit spray on my wishlist. $20 is not bad but its not a good as the TS kit pricing.  I love the Passionfruit scent so I will pay extra $ to get it. 

Would be all over a body spray kit that includes several different scents like they do for the body creams  - I suggested it to Liz on Facebook!  @weezer111