Trusted Contributor

I wanted to follow-up with my review, regarding the Korres Grecian 4 piece Floral Body Butters.

I have since tried all of them.

The scents that come in the kit are:

Jasmine

Cashmere Rose

Violet

Grecian Gardenia

I like floral fragrances, and these all smell true-to-form like you would expect these florals to smell.

The Cashmere Rose is rose with other warm notes in it.

I think that these are soft fragrances generally, except I think that the Grecian Gardenia tends to be a bit stronger out of the group.

It does smell like gardenia and I think that gardenia can be a more stronger-smelling floral anyway, in my experience.

I think that all of the scents are really beautiful, and I especially like to use them on my hands before going to sleep for an aromatherapy experience. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

I wanted to follow-up with my review, regarding the Korres Grecian 4 piece Floral Body Butters.

I have since tried all of them.

The scents that come in the kit are:

Jasmine

Cashmere Rose

Violet

Grecian Gardenia

I like floral fragrances, and these all smell true-to-form like you would expect these florals to smell.

The Cashmere Rose is rose with other warm notes in it.

I think that these are soft fragrances generally, except I think that the Grecian Gardenia tends to be a bit stronger out of the group.

It does smell like gardenia and I think that gardenia can be a more stronger-smelling floral anyway, in my experience.

I think that all of the scents are really beautiful, and I especially like to use them on my hands before going to sleep for an aromatherapy experience. Smiley Happy

@Toppers3 - thank you for your detailed descriptions!  The Korres Jasmine is a fav of mine -one of the older scents and I think very authentic. The best Jasmine body cream of any brand 

I can't wait for your review of the Goddess fragrance! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I received the Korres Greek Goddess EDP Spray yesterday.

It's another very beautiful and unique fragrance.

When I first spray it, I can smell the woodsy notes and the burnt sugar notes in it, and then on the final dry down, I can still smell the sugar notes, but then I also smell vanilla notes, which I think would be the tonka bean that's in there.

I am enjoying the different Korres spray fragrances that I have, as I feel that they're all unique.

That's what I like about them. They combine different fragrance notes that you wouldn't think of combining to create these beautiful scents that are so different. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

When I first spray it, I can smell the woodsy notes and the burnt sugar notes in it, and then on the final dry down, I can still smell the sugar notes, but then I also smell vanilla notes, which I think would be the tonka bean that's in there.

I am enjoying the different Korres spray fragrances that I have, as I feel that they're all unique.

That's what I like about them. They combine different fragrance notes that you wouldn't think of combining to create these beautiful scents that are so different. Smiley Happy

@Toppers3 - thank you for the review. I definitely need to buy some of the Korres fragrances. Need to see if I can still pick up the Greek Goddess

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

@Toppers3 I totally agree with you!  I received mine a few days ago and love it.  It dries down to such a warm beautiful scent.  I have been wearing it ever since I got it.  I have been very happy with all of Korres scents.

Honored Contributor

Re: Korres - May 1st HSN TS

[ Edited ]

N/M - deleted 

Esteemed Contributor

GOT IT AND LOVE IT TOO CHI!!!!!

SAME TIME PECKY DID!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

GOT IT AND LOVE IT TOO CHI!!!!!

SAME TIME PECKY DID!!!

@weezer111 - thank you! 

One of the recent Skinn shows a customer asked about the OPA! Fragrance, D said it would be restocked. Will have to see what they bring in for his early June TS

Esteemed Contributor

GREAT CHI!

PLEASE POST WHEN YOU FIND ANYTHING OUT.

FOR SOME REASON I AM VERY MUCH INTO SUMMER FRAGRANCES.

KEEPING MY EYES OPEN FOR TATCHA!!!!

Honored Contributor

Korres fans - there are some Korres shows this weekend. I'm not sure yet of any special/event pricing, but will be checking online. I will not be able to watch the shows, but will be looking online for anything special that I might want to grab, especially since there is that $5 off $20 coupon in play thru June 30

I see this listed as a show item, for tmrw/Sat. Very intested in this item. Anyone using it - please post review.

Thank you!

Korres Golden Passionfruit Instant Smoothing Serum-in-Shower Oil
711-957 $34.50, free shipping
Korres Golden Passionfruit Instant Smoothing Serum-in-Shower Oil