Respected Contributor

Great price, I ordered the lilac.

Mods there said you can't change the scent on auto delivery. fyi

I reallty like Korres although I have not noticed any firming when using the lotions or firming spray but I love the scents and lotions anyway. Probably doesn't work on old skin! lol

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@IluvEeyore 

This info about autoship does not mention anything about changing scents.  You might want to call Customer Service and ask:

About This Auto-Ship Offer

·         Receive every 60 days, or customize your personal schedule and get a shipment as often as you would like, you can change your frequency through Auto-Ship Manager on HSN.com

HOW AUTO-SHIP® WORKS

·         Auto-Ship® is a simple and convenient way to make sure you never run out of your favorite products. When you select our Auto-Ship® program, we will automatically send and bill you for a new shipment on a regularly scheduled basis or one you customize to fit your needs.

·         Convenience: Future orders will automatically be shipped on a regular schedule as recommended every 30, 60, 90 or 120 days, or you can customize to meet your own personal needs. Some items have pre-set delivery dates and the schedule cannot be adjusted.

·         You are in Control: After your enrollment order has been placed, you can go to HSN.com and make changes. Sign in to your account, then to Auto-Ship® Manager to make changes, or call 1-800-284-3900 from 8AM to 1AM EST. You can manage your ship date, edit the shipping address, manage your payment or cancel at any time.

·         Peace of Mind: You no longer have to worry about running out of your favorite items. We deliver them automatically to your door - when you want to receive them. It's easy and convenient!

·         HSN delivers when it comes to shipping convenience!

@Witchy Woman  - thank you! @IluvEeyore  -  unfortunately,  they will not allow us to change scents for the A/S orders.  That would be fun, but they won't do it! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Korres - May 1st HSN TS

[ Edited ]

THAT WOULD BE GREAT CHI, TO HAVE A SET OF JUST BODY SPRAYS!

I AM SURE I AM GOING TO LOVE IT AND WOULD BUY THAT IN A SECOND.

I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF POSTS TO ANSWER, BUT  WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE, HOW IS THE ROSE SCENT IN THE TSV?

ALSO WHEN YOU GET OVER TO LANCER I POSTED ABOUT A SK-ll KIT THAT IS A BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS PURCHASE.  WAS NOT SURE IF YOU HAD AN INTEREST IN THAT.

Honored Contributor

I found this sweet duo in my order history from 2019. Hopefully they will offer these again! $20i is an excellent price point. It would be a great way to try other scents 

Screenshot_2021-05-01-12-04-05.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

I KNOW YOU HAVE A LOT OF POSTS TO ANSWER, BUT  WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE, HOW IS THE ROSE SCENT IN THE TSV?

ALSO WHEN YOU GET OVER TO LANCER I POSTED ABOUT A SK-ll KIT THAT IS A BEAUTY WITH BENEFITS PURCHASE.  WAS NOT SURE IF YOU HAD AN INTEREST IN THAT.

@weezer111  - I have not tried the Cashmere Rose scent nor the Mediterranean Vanilla.  Hoping someone will jump in offer info

I think it would be nice if they always offered the unscented in every TS. Some really can't handle the fragrances and the unscented is nice when I  want to use my parfums. 

This was a Christmas holiday TS in 2019. As much as I love the Santorini grape scent,  having the unscented was awesome!

Screenshot_2021-05-01-12-13-13.png

Esteemed Contributor

WHITE GRAPE SOUNDS LIKE AN AMAZING WINTER SET!!!!!!!

HOPEFULLY THEY WILL OFFER THEIR GIFT SETS EARLY THIS YEAR LIKE LAST YEAR WITH THE SHIPPING ISSUES.

Valued Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

@weezer111 @Chi-town girl 

The cashmere rose is a soft floral scent. To me it doesn't smell like pure rose scent, but has some other notes. The graphic indicated that it was peach, but it is not fruity. 

I do agree that they do a bad job describing the scents. Obviously lilac will be floral, but I have no idea what the mint tea smells like. A warm hug- what does that mean??? 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Korres - May 1st HSN TS

[ Edited ]

THANK YOU CorrTor,

I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT GETTING IT, BUT ASIDE FROM THE LILAC I GOT THE GREEK GODESS SKIN PERFECTOR AND FRAGRANCE.

I COULD BUY SO MUCH!  PRICES ARE GREAT!!

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@weezer111 wrote:

@weezer111 @Chi-town girl 

The cashmere rose is a soft floral scent. To me it doesn't smell like pure rose scent, but has some other notes. The graphic indicated that it was peach, but it is not fruity. 

I do agree that they do a bad job describing the scents. Obviously lilac will be floral, but I have no idea what the mint tea smells like. A warm hug- what does that mean??? 

@CorrTor  -  here is the scent description of the Mint Tea. I am excited to try this and the lilac

Fragrance Notes

• Top Notes: Lemon, Orange, Fresh Notes, Mint, Eucalyptus
  • Heart Notes: Green Tea, Jasmine, Orange Flower
  • Bottom Notes: Musk, Tonka Bean, Oakmoss

Honored Contributor

I couldn't resist and ordered the Lilac TS & Goddess body perfector.  I just received  the Korres Gardenia Body Spray and it smells nice but I smell no gardenia.