Respected Contributor

I bought the Korres Coconut Guava and I love it. I have never tried Korres before but it feels really great on my skin. My dry legs look moisturized and smooth now.I hope the crepe smoothing effect kicks in. I will be buying more in the future.

Frequent Contributor
@chessylady I ordered the coconut guava as well and am excited to get it Smiley Happy never tried it before so glad you say it’s a good one!

Curious about the mint tea scent and if people like it. Might be a nice scent to pick up in the jumbo shower gel.
Respected Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

I received my lilac TS today. It smells beautiful! Just like fresh flowers. I'm really happy with the purchase! 

What does everyone else think???

I received the Lilac/Hyacinth today/  As my UPS man handed me the box he said, "Are there lilacs in this box?"  The aroma was very present.  I opened the box and saw no bubble wrap or any kind of cushioning. Korres specials are usually in a gift box; these were rolling around in a plain old brown box.

I didn't open any items. (customary for me in case I want to gift the item) The scent does appear to be spot on for lilac.

Regular Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@CorrTor wrote:

I received my lilac TS today. It smells beautiful! Just like fresh flowers. I'm really happy with the purchase! 

What does everyone else think???

I received the Lilac/Hyacinth today/  As my UPS man handed me the box he said, "Are there lilacs in this box?"  The aroma was very present.  I opened the box and saw no bubble wrap or any kind of cushioning. Korres specials are usually in a gift box; these were rolling around in a plain old brown box.

I didn't open any items. (customary for me in case I want to gift the item) The scent does appear to be spot on for lilac.

Mine came packaged the same way, but I've never ordered Korres before so I wasn't aware of how they shipped.  But I do love the TS, the body butter was HUGE!!  Very happy with my first purchase.

Trusted Contributor

The Korres Greek Goddess perfume is on Extended Delivery, so it's not expected to be delivered until sometime around the 17th of the month.

I did receive the Korres 4 Floral Body Butters Set yesterday, along with the Olive & Olive Blossom EDT.

Here is a product description for them:

Korres 4-piece Grecian Floral Body Butter Set

What It IsLuxuriously moisturizing, contains key ingredients including Korres' proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex, a combination that helps improve the look of skin texture while reducing the look of crepey skin.

What You Get
  • 4.23 oz. Rose Body Butter
  • 4.23 oz. Gardenia Body Butter
  • 4.23 oz. Jasmine Body Butter
  • 4.23 oz. Violet Body Butter

Fragrance Notes

• Cashmere Rose: Top: green apple; Mid: Jasmine, rose, white flowers; Base: Soft amber, musk, cedarwood, powdery
  • Grecian Gardenia: Top: Honeysuckle, Green Tangerine; Middle: Tuberose, Jasmine Gardenia: Sandalwood Musk; Bottom: Sandalwood, Musk
  • Jasmine: Top Notes: Fresh; Heart Notes: Jasmine, Rose, Neroli; Base Notes: Musk, Amber
  • Violet: Top Notes: Bergamot, Apple, Raspberry; Heart Notes: Rose, Violet, Orange Blossom; Base Notes: Vanilla, Musk, Heliotrope

What It DoesBody Butter
  • Age-defying properties for the body
  • Smoother-looking skin and when you moisturize skin with this emollient rich body butter, it adds moisture to the skin which helps give your skin a healthier-look.
  • Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness with a blend of key ingredients.
  • Formulated with Quince Extract
  • Formulated with Korres proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex

I have not tried the body creams yet, but I did try the Olive & Olive Blossom EDT.

I think that it's a really beautiful fragrance.

It smells very clean and fresh.

When you first put it on, you can smell the olive notes, then the citrusy notes, and then the citrus notes mixed with the olive notes remain and stay more noticeable.

It's not overpowering to me. I think that it dries to a soft fragrance. My husband noticed it and thought that it smelled pretty.

Here is the product description from HSN:

Product Description

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Eau de Toilette

What It IsThis silky fragrance is reminiscent of purity.

What You Get
  • 1.69 fl. oz. Pure Greek Olive Oil & Olive Blossom Eau de Toilette
Fragrance Notes
  • Top: Bergamot, clementine, pomegranate and olive blossom
  • Mid: Freesia and pink peony
  • Base: White musk, blond woods and tonka beans

What It Does
  • A rich, fresh, soft green floral
  • Korres is making an ongoing effort to eliminate potential exposure to synthetic ingredients
  • Our fine fragrances are free from polycyclic-musks (PCMs), nitro-musks and phthalates and preserved with a natural food-grade antioxidant
  • Free of parabens, silicones, mineral oils, synthetic dyes and propylene glycol
Made in Greece
  • This item is not for sale to customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. It cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. Orders must have a physical address.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Korres - May 1st HSN TS

[ Edited ]

Hi @Pixie66 ,

From what I have noticed, I think that they might use recycled packaging with some of their product boxes, like perhaps their fragrance boxes?

The boxes that their perfumes/EDT sprays come in are closed, but not sealed.

By the time that the product box gets to me, it is opened up on the inside. By that, I am talking about the inner product Korres box--not the shipping HSN box.

Usually there is one of those plastic inflated packing strips in the HSN shipping box, but nothing else, so the product contents usually are able to slide around the shipping box if more than one item is packed in a larger shipping box.

My Korres body creams were packed in a couple of Korres boxes before being packed in another shipping box for HSN, and then it was put into another HSN shipping box with the Olive Blossom EDT spray.

I wish that the Olive Blossom EDT Korres box either would have been sealed/taped, or would have been put inside another smaller packing box for safer delivery because the cap to the bottle was loose on there.

Nothing had leaked out, though.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Photo of the TS box (and cute pups Heart)

My TS orders for the Lilac and the Mint Tea arrived today.  I am surprised they weren't in the printed gift box like previous years and what looked like was the TS box in this teaser photo Liz posted on Facebook. Every bottle/tube is sealed well, no leakage

I LOVE both scents. The Lilac is very authentic and the Mint Tea is very fresh/appealing - a good unisex scent. I thought it might be similar to Beekman Sweet Grass scent, but they are not similar

Sooooo happy to have the body butter sprays Woman Very Happy GREAT TS!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor
@Chi-town girl do you find the mint tea heavy on the mint? Trying to decide if I want the ts while still available or just get it in the shower gel. Smiley Happy. It was such a good kit!
Honored Contributor

@ShopperGirl15 wrote:
@Chi-town girldo you find the mint tea heavy on the mint? Trying to decide if I want the ts while still available or just get it in the shower gel. Smiley Happy. It was such a good kit!

@ShopperGirl15  - the Korres Mint Tea is very light mint. I smell more of the tea. It's a light scent. I can see why customers asked for it to be brought back. 

The Beekman Sweet Grass is definitely minty.  

HSN will let you exchange for a different scent if you don't like it so I would encourage you to try it! The TS is such a good value

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor
@Chi-town girl thank you! That’s very helpful, and I love tea scents!

Good to know about HSNs exchange policy as well Smiley Happy