Respected Contributor

I must be the only one not particularly interested in the spray.  I got one in a previous TS and barely used it.  

I think I've decided against the Vanilla.  I have plenty of other Vanilla scents (including Beekman), and since I am usually left with body butter anyway, this kit has more than I would want.  

Not like there won't be plenty of other Korres TS's...

Esteemed Contributor

SAME WITH ME PECKY!

SUCH COOL THINGS AND GREAT VALUES!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THANK YOU CorrTor,

I AM STILL THINKING ABOUT GETTING IT, BUT ASIDE FROM THE LILAC I GOT THE GREEK GODESS SKIN PERFECTOR AND FRAGRANCE.

I COULD BUY SO MUCH!  PRICES ARE GREAT!!

@weezer111  -  the perfector looks nice! If I didn't already have the Westmore perfector, I would get it. Still thinking about the fragrance! 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

I HAVE WESTMORE TOO CHI.

THIS JUST SEEMS MUCH LIGHTER AND NOT SO HARD TO REMOVE.

SO ANXIOUS TO SMELL THE FRAGRANCE, BUT IT WILL NOT ARRIVE FOR 2 WEEKS.

Honored Contributor

The fragrances don't get much airtime,  but they are posted on HSN website.  Someone here bought this last year and posted favorable review.

Korres Black Sugar Lily and Violet 2-piece Fragrance Set
679-337
Korres Black Sugar Lily and Violet 2-piece Fragrance Set

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

LOVE host Michelle's top. Anyone recognize it?

Screenshot_2021-05-01-14-12-01.png

Esteemed Contributor

HAVE YOU EVER USED THE BODY WASH ON YOUR HAIR CHI?  OR ANYBODY?

THEY MENTIONED IT A FEW TIMES.

I WOULD ASSUME IT WOULD BE LIKE USING PHILOSOPHY SHOWER GEL AS A SHAMPOO MAYBE?

THINK I AM GOING TO GET THE ROSE CASHMERE TOO.  I KNOW I WILL BE SORRY TOMORROW IF I DO NOT.

HAVING A COUPLE SETS ON AD WILL COME IN HANDY FOR THE HOLIDAYS TOO.

Respected Contributor

I resisted overnight but this morning I ordered the coconut guava TS because it is a summer scent. This will be my Korres try me. When I ordered it,it said extended delivery with a midMay ship date. Now it says backordered. Does that mean I will get it, just later?

Honored Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I resisted overnight but this morning I ordered the coconut guava TS because it is a summer scent. This will be my Korres try me. When I ordered it,it said extended delivery with a midMay ship date. Now it says backordered. Does that mean I will get it, just later?

@chessylady  - yes, you will get your TS order. They mentioned on earlier shows today there will be extended shipping/delivery date for some scents.

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

HAVE YOU EVER USED THE BODY WASH ON YOUR HAIR CHI?  OR ANYBODY?

THEY MENTIONED IT A FEW TIMES.

I WOULD ASSUME IT WOULD BE LIKE USING PHILOSOPHY SHOWER GEL AS A SHAMPOO MAYBE?

THINK I AM GOING TO GET THE ROSE CASHMERE TOO.  I KNOW I WILL BE SORRY TOMORROW IF I DO NOT.

HAVING A COUPLE SETS ON AD WILL COME IN HANDY FOR THE HOLIDAYS TOO.

@weezer111  - I have not used it on my hair.

Korres does have some specific hair care products on HSN website.  This kit is at event price $26

Exclusive! Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing Hair Collection
654-920
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing Hair Collection