Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 wrote:

Hi @Fluke67 ,

It does sound like a good combination. Smiley Happy

I'm excited about trying the fragrances! 

I'll let everyone know how the body butter fragrances are, too. They're all new to me. 

My skin is always really dry and parched, so I'm looking forward to trying these creams, too.

@Toppers3 @Fluke67 - thank you for the fragance info/reviews!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

THINKING OF GETTING THAT KORRES 3 PIECE HAIR SET THAT YOU POINTED OUT YESTERDAY CHI.  THE MASK ON ITS OWN IS $22.50, AND THE SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER SET IS $30.  ALL 3 PIECES ON SALE FOR $26 IS A GREAT DEAL WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

THINKING OF GETTING THAT KORRES 3 PIECE HAIR SET THAT YOU POINTED OUT YESTERDAY CHI.  THE MASK ON ITS OWN IS $22.50, AND THE SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER SET IS $30.  ALL 3 PIECES ON SALE FOR $26 IS A GREAT DEAL WITH FREE SHIPPING!!!!

@weezer111  - it's been a GREAT event! So many good deals. Excited to get my orders

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

YES IT HAS CHI AND MOST EVERYTHING IS STILL AT YESTERDAY'S PRICE OTHER THAN THE TS.  ONLY UNTIL MIDNIGHT, BUT GIVES ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO LOOK OVER A FEW THINGS.

IT WAS A VERY FUN DAY!

HOPING YOUR GATHERING LAST NIGHT WAS A BLAST!  IT SOUNDED FUN AND THE FOOD LOOKED GREAT!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

MY LILAC TS, MY HUGE LILAC SHOWER GEL, AND MY BODY SCRUB ALREADY SHIPPED!!!!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl   So,  what did you get?   I wound up getting nothing.  I was going to purchase but looked at all that I HAVE and all my ADs which are better priced in many cases, and thought it would be INSANE for me to duplicate so much of what I've got and will be getting again soon.   I hope you enjoy what you purchased.  There were some great offers.  

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 - glad your orders have shipped! Interested to read reviews 

@nyc1- I ended up with 2 TS kits - Lilac and Mint Tea. I understand about having a good stash plus A/S - I am pushing out my next order for the Passionfruit bc of these new orders. Just opened a new set of Santorini Grape wash and my final bottle of the body butter spray

Will let you know my thoughts about the new scents that I bought

Valued Contributor

I bought the Mint Tea and Vanilla and finally got around to watching the presentations today. I don't like the descriptions they give for the scents when they say things like "smells like walking into a spa that offers $350 facials". 

Also, anyone know why isn't Korres on HSN's Clean Beauty list?

Esteemed Contributor

DID GET THE LILAC TODAY CHI.

TENN GOT THE ROSE CASHMERE.

WE GOT THE SCRUB AS WELL.

MY ROSE SHOULD COME TOMORROW OR FRIDAY.

HOPING YOUR LILAC AND TEA ARE ON THEIR WAY OR ARE ARRIVING TODAY!

Valued Contributor

I received my lilac TS today. It smells beautiful! Just like fresh flowers. I'm really happy with the purchase! 

What does everyone else think???