Valued Contributor

Re: Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

@Chi-town girl 

you're welcome. glad i could help.

yes, the yoghurt is a must (for me) for the winter.

not paying attention, i ran out last year and then it wasn't in stock.

hence why i had already ordered the 33 ounce size of the body wash, in yoghurt and mango, 2 weeks ago. i paused on the mandarin 'cause i got stuck and couldn't picture what it smelled like, if that makes sense.

Respected Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

I noticed this set show up yesterday and figured it would be the TS.  Basil Mandarin sounds interesting but for me, the body butter is enough so not sure when I would use the body butter spray? 

@sueinsf 

the body butter spray is lighter then the body butter.

with all of this heat and humidity, i've living on the body butter spray, for that reason. <smile>

when it's not hot, i put the body butter spray on, then the body butter on top.

the spray has a lot more shea butter, then the body butter.

the spray is not greasy or shiny like the olive oil spray.

there are some other differences, but i can't recall them now. <sorry>
i'm sure liz will explain them, like she always does.

Thanks @iwrite that was helpful.  I don't deal with heat and humidity, but I can completely understand how this product would be more appealing than a heavier cream in the summer for those that do.  I remember a previous set came with a spray oil, and I did use that under the body butter (although I think I was left with half of it when I finished the other products) so I'm guessing the body butter spray might be used similarly.

I'll have to watch the presentation and give it some thought.

Respected Contributor

Oh dear god now I’m going t have to buy this! I’m a major Korres addict. Been enjoying their face products a lot lately. Especially the golden krocus serum and eye gel. Just got the face butter and it’s really nice. Got the cashmere rose 3 piece kit a while ago and it’s my new favorite perfume. It’s weird how a lot of people don’t know about this brand. Its just so amazing and lovely.

Honored Contributor

After posting yesterday that I am so well-stocked I wouldn't get the TS.  Well, I put the TV on and I am definitely ordering.  Have to decide on the scent.

Honored Contributor

I am very surprised that Korres body wash has sulfates in them. 

Respected Contributor

Ok, I'm in.  Got the Yogurt TSV and the 1 liter yogurt body wash.  Ok, I am not watching any more today.  Damage done.  Did use my 20% coupon on the body wash Smiley Happy

Deb

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for letting everyone know about these tempting kits.  I love Korres and Body Shop products.  I have a large stock...but some of these kits are calling my name.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG, I need this like I need a hole inthe head..  Its such a great deal tho.  No idea which scent to choose.   The only one I wouldnt get is the Lavender or Lily. 

I watched the presentation and Liz said she didnt know if you could switch scents on autoship... The host didnt know either

Does the Yogurt have a scent?

Respected Contributor

Hey Beauties ~ I am stocked up, but that didn't stop me from ordering two sets last night.  The Basil Mandarine and the Lavender.

I got hooked when they had a TS this past spring(?).  So much information on here.  I was helped by so many of you with what scents to try, etc.  I got hooked.  And so happy that I did.  Love This Stuff!  My dry skin loves it too.  

Thanks Beauties!  Heart

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

OMG, I need this like I need a hole inthe head..  Its such a great deal tho.  No idea which scent to choose.   The only one I wouldnt get is the Lavender or Lily.  I watched the presentation and Liz said she didnt know if you could switch scents on autoship... 

Does the Yogurt have a scent?

The yoghurt has a scent and I find it revolting! Had one shower gel of that flavor and it was hard to get through. It’s a very strange smell, hard to describe. Like a stinky medicinal smell.