Re: Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

Korres Absolute Guava 3-piece Bath and Body Collection
636-699 $30, free shipping

Korres Absolute Guava 3-piece Bath and Body Collection
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kermiefrog wrote:

@Chi-town girl @Thank you so much for posting this!  I am definitely getting this at midnight. I love Korres best of all brands.  It really works for me!❤️

@kermiefrog  - you're welcome! I'm going to get one too - great time to try the body butter spray!!!

Which scent are you getting?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl  I want to try the Basil Mandarin!  Korres has never failed me!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kermiefrog wrote:

@Chi-town girl  I want to try the Basil Mandarin!  Korres has never failed me!

@kermiefrog  - I think I'm also getting the new Basil Mandarin.  The scent description is appealing! 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Does anyone know if we can change scent for future orders if we order auto ship? I won't be home to watch the shows and plan to place my order before we go out tonight.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Does anyone know if we can change scent for future orders if we order auto ship? I won't be home to watch the shows and plan to place my order before we go out tonight.

@Chi-town girl 

no, you cannot change the scent on auto ship.

this means that you, like me, will have at least 2 on auto ship <smile>. but the fantastic thing about their auto ship is that you can change it when needed. for example, you can set one to come 4 months from now and the other to come 6 months from now.

i know for sure, that i will order the mango and yoghurt on auto ship, even though i just ordered the same scents in the 33 ounce shower gel. i did that because my water hard is way past hard, and putting this shower gel in the tub, makes a difference.

i am thinking about the mandarin, but i need to hear liz describe the scent. i read the description, but i'm not sure.

enjoy your night out!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Chi-town girl 

no, you cannot change the scent on auto ship.

this means that you, like me, will have at least 2 on auto ship <smile>. but the fantastic thing about their auto ship is that you can change it when needed. for example, you can set one to come 4 months from now and the other to come 6 months from now.

i know for sure, that i will order the mango and yoghurt on auto ship, even though i just ordered the same scents in the 33 ounce shower gel. i did that because my water hard is way past hard, and putting this shower gel in the tub, makes a difference.

i am thinking about the mandarin, but i need to hear liz describe the scent. i read the description, but i'm not sure.

enjoy your night out!

@iwrite  - thank you for the info! Too bad. Yep, I'm probably going to order the Yogurt and Mandarin. Pricing/value is excellent! 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I believe the basil mandarin scent is new. 

There are 5 scent + auto ship options:

Basil Mandarin,  Guava Mango,  Yogurt, Lavender Blossom,  Lily Bouquet

Pricing is good. I have wanted to try the spray body butter - it has good reviews. 

Anyone planning to purchase this TS? 

@Chi-town girl 

yes, the mandarin scent is new. maybe 2 weeks ago, they had the individual pieces of this tsv up.

i don't know if they still do, but they use to have basil lemon. it will definitely wake you up.

yes, please try the body butter spray. i love it, especially in this heat! it doesn't make me sweat.

last year, they had this configuration as a tsv with different scents, so hopefully it will be a yearly tsv going forward.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I noticed this set show up yesterday and figured it would be the TS.  Basil Mandarin sounds interesting but for me, the body butter is enough so not sure when I would use the body butter spray? 

@sueinsf 

the body butter spray is lighter then the body butter.

with all of this heat and humidity, i've living on the body butter spray, for that reason. <smile>

when it's not hot, i put the body butter spray on, then the body butter on top.

the spray has a lot more shea butter, then the body butter.

the spray is not greasy or shiny like the olive oil spray.

there are some other differences, but i can't recall them now. <sorry>
i'm sure liz will explain them, like she always does.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I have a friend that is vegan and will use this brand.  I like it too.