Respected Contributor

Re: Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

Well if you didn't get your fill of Korres yesterday, they are having 30% off today on their own webiste. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yesterday's 4pc Korress TS for $38 is now available for $40 with free shipping.  If they are really going to sell this set at $40, $2  difference is not much of a TS if you ask me...

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

They are doing what Q has beend doing lately which is extending the TSV for a while after it is over.  I agree it's not really a TSV it's a special for a while. 

Respected Contributor

@FLGators wrote:

@Tricolor - I so wish you had written this review for the saffron elixir yesterday. I was debating if I should buy this but the reviews were mixed. I trust reviews from contributors here. saffron is a very expensive ingredient & has great benefits but I haven't purchased skin care from Korres so I wasn't sure. I should have taken a chance.  Its rare to find a coupon,  a sale price & free shipping. next time.....thanks for the review!

So sorry but I wasn't on here at all on Sunday. My 6 month old granddaughter had her christening. If it's sold out, have them email you when back in stock. They had this offer a few months ago and I missed out. So waited patiently (which wasn't easy haha) and it came back in at the reduced price.

Respected Contributor

I received my TS today.  I love the scent.  Then again, I love citrus and basil scents.

(I'm sitting here sniffing my arm)

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

I received my TS today.  I love the scent.  Then again, I love citrus and basil scents.

(I'm sitting here sniffing my arm)

I also rec'd my TS orders - will be trying the new citrus basil tonight!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I'm trying to remain patient waiting for my Korres to arrive but it's getting hard! Not getting them until Wednesday...or so the most recent tracking information suggests now. 

Does the Basil Mandarin smell more like orange/mandarin or the Basil for those sniffing them already? Smiley Happy 

I was able to avoid buying Philosophy yesterday due to I kept telling myself that I had Korres on its way to me! LOL

Respected Contributor

If I am lucky, mine will arrive tomorrow afternoon.  it's now sitting in our local PO.

Thanks for the info that they still have a few left, and only $2 more.  I need to "sniff" to see if I think my Daughter would like it.  She was just here for a visit, and loved my Violet, so thinking that the Lavender kit would be for her.  

Come on local PO, I need to SNIFF!  Smiley Wink

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I'm trying to remain patient waiting for my Korres to arrive but it's getting hard! Not getting them until Wednesday...or so the most recent tracking information suggests now. 

Does the Basil Mandarin smell more like orange/mandarin or the Basil for those sniffing them already? Smiley Happy 

I was able to avoid buying Philosophy yesterday due to I kept telling myself that I had Korres on its way to me! LOL

@FindingMyJoy  @Mistic  & all-

The new basil mandarin scent is very nice. It definitely has a more predominant citrus scent  but the basil gives it an earthy green compliment. The wash smells more citrusy than the body butter spray.

LOVE the body butter spray!!! I like the scent better than the wash - seems more balanced. It's a great body product for summer - moisturizing yet lighter than the body butter in the tube. I haven't tried the tube product yet but I hope they continue to offer the spray butter. I apply it in shower which makes it even more convenient.

I also like the face butter and glad we got the bonus sample. I'm test driving/using it as my pm neck cream. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@FindingMyJoy  @Mistic  & all-

The new basil mandarin scent is very nice. It definitely has a more predominant citrus scent  but the basil gives it an earthy green compliment. The wash smells more citrusy than the body butter spray.

LOVE the body butter spray!!! I like the scent better than the wash - seems more balanced. It's a great body product for summer - moisturizing yet lighter than the body butter in the tube. I haven't tried the tube product yet but I hope they continue to offer the spray butter. I apply it in shower which makes it even more convenient.

I also like the face butter and glad we got the bonus sample. I'm test driving/using it as my pm neck cream. 

I forgot to add - the basil mandarin scent is not long lasting. Unlike the guava, white grape and jasmine which have lasting power. The jasmine and white grape are my favorite scents but the basil mandarin is a nice spring/summer option and no conflict if you like to wear parfum