Respected Contributor

Re: Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

ok, I could not do it. I cancelled Yogurt and got the mango (I love that one) No new adventure for this kid Smiley Happy  I did also get the 1 liter in the coconut guava, love that

Deb

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

This is tempting - anyone using it? 

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Lip Oil
649-317
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Lip Oil

I LOVE this stuff! Hate the price though, even when on sale. It’s divine.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl   I ordered the lip oil.  Will post  later on how I "rate" it.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:
Korres Cashmere Rose 3-piece Fragrance Set
657-404 $45, free shipping
Korres Cashmere Rose 3-piece Fragrance Set

What It Is

Enjoy elegant accords of cashmere with a hint of rose in this collection for bath and body.

What You Get

• 1.69 fl. oz. Cashmere Rose Eau de Parfum
  • 4.23 fl. oz. Cashmere Rose Parfum Body Cream
  • 8.45 fl. oz. Cashmere Rose Parfum Shower Gel
Fragrance Notes
  • Top: Citrus fresh, hesperidic and green apple
  • Mid: Jasmine, rose, white flowers, peach and apricot
  • Base: Soft amber, musk and cedarwood

This is possibly the best thing Korres has ever made! Hypnotic and lovely. The body cream is lighter than usual, great for summer. I actually bought two sets (cause I’m nuts).

Respected Contributor

I just happened to notice something, under the fine print of Auto Ship on the TS:

This item will ship for 1 year or while supplies last

I didn't hear it mentioned that this was only for 1 year, and I've never seen HSN do that before.  Usually they last forever!  Only on rare occasion have I seen one cancelled after a year due to what I assume was limited or lack of stock.

Wondering if this is something new due to the QVC/HSN merge because I'm sure these products will be sold after a year and aren't that limited in production. 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I just happened to notice something, under the fine print of Auto Ship on the TS:

I didn't hear it mentioned that this was only for 1 year, and I've never seen HSN do that before.  Usually they last forever!  Only on rare occasion have I seen one cancelled after a year due to what I assume was limited or lack of stock.

Wondering if this is something new due to the QVC/HSN merge because I'm sure these products will be sold after a year and aren't that limited in production. 

@sueinsf  - I think it depends on the vendor/product. I had the GrandeLASH serum/mascara duo that was a TS at a crazy good price on AD at HSN and it was canceled at the 1 yr mark (earlier this yr). Disappointed and wish I had ordered a few more for my stash

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@iwrite I don't remember them doing an orange scent, but maybe others can weigh in on that. 

So far, I have just bought the 1 TS in the Basil Mandarin, although I've considered picking up a second in Mango Guava, especially since I have one open now and could use the spray right away with it.  But I also know how much Bath & Body I have in my stash and thought I should wait (then again, the day isn't over...lol).  Although I'm also super curious about the new Cucumber Bamboo and hope to see a duo on sale at some point...

I agree that I also don't remember Korres ever doing an orange scent. I love Philosophy's Orange Pineapple Smoothie so I have high hopes for an orange scent that I will really enjoy. 

Cucumber Bamboo liter on sale is really tempting...so tempting I did order but am thinking I will cancel to wait for more reviews. I have some jumbo Philosophy gels I should really use up first. I love all the scent notes but the amber at the bottom seems odd to me? There is 1 early review saying it smells like a men's cologne? Notes for this new scent:

• A refreshing floral green, crisp arrangement features watery notes like cucumber and rain water blended with light, breezy flowers gracefully layered over amber for a clean finish. The cool cucumber bamboo reminiscences a green, blooming summer garden.
  • Top: Cucumber, melon and orange
  • Mid: Bamboo, linden blossom and freesia
  • Base: Rain water and amber
Valued Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf 

holy, you know what. i believed you, but didn't see that when i ordered last night. so i just went back and when i clicked on the auto ship link, there it is right at the top. now that you bring this up, my ts like this one from last year, was cancelled. i figured it was because too many people cancelled their auto ship. and yes sadly, i think it also has to do with the merge. what was "interesting" was the part about while supplies last. no, it was not mentioned on the 2 shows that i already watched. i'm watching now and nothing has been said about the 1 year max, just that you can customize your auto ship.

the 2 that i ordered will last me through the end of the year (with the stock that i already have - smile), without auto ship, but NOT the body butter spray (only have 1 full one, plus the one i'm using, which is half gone). hmmm, gotta think about this and come up with something.

i can't thank you enough for bringing this to our attention.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

The TS they had last Summer on auto delivery that included the butter spray was cancelled. I had 2 scents on it and received emails saying the auto delivery was ending when they sold out of their stock. I wonder if this one is going to be limited to 1 year due to the sampler of the face cream being in it? Wouldn't think they would want to keep making the small size forever when they already have the full size jars for sale. Thank you for pointing out this info so I remember to use this auto delivery if I really love the kit. (I'm guilty of forever delaying or skipping auto delivery plans). 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@sueinsf  - I think it depends on the vendor/product. I had the GrandeLASH serum/mascara duo that was a TS at a crazy good price on AD at HSN and it was canceled at the 1 yr mark (earlier this yr). Disappointed and wish I had ordered a few more for my stash

Yes, @Chi-town girl it might depend on the vendor/product but I have other Korres on A/S for years, so I would find it hard to believe Korres would be the reason unless the new body butter spray is expensive to produce and they don't want to offer this deal longer term?  Somehow I don't think that's it.  We shall see!