Valued Contributor

Re: Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

@KCDiva wrote:

Well I guess I’ll be sticking my toe into the Korres water today. Thank you ladies. I knew I could count on you to push me over the edge. 😁

LOL @KCDiva 

welcome to the club!

just let the record show that we did not "push" you.

you read messages and jumped <smile>

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KCDiva   Happy to help Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks @iwrite.  I watched the presentation and I was clear that the spray isn't an oil (I was just commenting on the set that I got previously with the oil).  I heard Liz's description and saw it pumped out.  Decided I was willing to give it a try and ordered the Basil Mandarin.  Basil Lemon is my favorite, so I suspect I will like this one too. Smiley Happy

hi @sueinsf 

i am so happy to know that what i originally wrote didn't confuse you, as that was not my intention. thanks for letting me know.

my guess is that you will like this body butter spray better than the olive oil one.

Valued Contributor

after reading all of the posts, i am feeling left out.

it seems that i am about the only person that did not order the mandarin scent. <smile>

i do have a question about the mandarin scent. has korres ever done anything close to what you think the mandarin smells like? if they did, i know i missed it.

it also seems that most of us ordered 2 scents. am i correct? the good thing about that is that when we all wind up in the same rehab facility, we won't have to share LOL

geez, what will we do, if korres has this tsv, this time next year, with more new scents?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@iwrite I don't remember them doing an orange scent, but maybe others can weigh in on that. 

So far, I have just bought the 1 TS in the Basil Mandarin, although I've considered picking up a second in Mango Guava, especially since I have one open now and could use the spray right away with it.  But I also know how much Bath & Body I have in my stash and thought I should wait (then again, the day isn't over...lol).  Although I'm also super curious about the new Cucumber Bamboo and hope to see a duo on sale at some point...

Respected Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

hi @sueinsf 

i am so happy to know that what i originally wrote didn't confuse you, as that was not my intention. thanks for letting me know.

my guess is that you will like this body butter spray better than the olive oil one.

@iwrite I've never tried the olive oil spray, although mine was probably similar -- this one was in a TS set I got on Citrus Guava and it says it's an anti-aging body oil.  I would spray it on after the shower and follow with the body butter.

But I'm looking forward to trying the body butter spray Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@iwrite wrote:

@iwrite  - thank you for the info! Too bad. Yep, I'm probably going to order the Yogurt and Mandarin. Pricing/value is excellent! 

@Chi-town girl 

last night, someone either called in or posted on facebook asking this question about changing flavors on auto ship (can't remember which), both said they didn't know, but would find out. unless it's a new process that they implemented, can't change the flavor on auto ship.

for a reason that i don't understand, i can't figure out why i'm stumped on the mandarin because i like citrus and orange scents. i do think i will order it.

did or are you going to order the 33oz shower gel also or the 2 pack of body butter?

i haven't watched all of the shows, so i don't know if the 2 pack aired. i did see the 33 oz shower gel on air.

i hope you had a fun night!

@iwrite  - the basil mandarin description sold me - love that the base is lily of the valley but it shouldn’t be overly floral with the inclusion of basil and citrus.

I'm currently at the bottom of a jar of Beekman Sweet Grass body cream which is fab for summer/hot weather. Smells lightly fresh and has a slight cooling sensation from the mint. Really nice

Timing of this Korres TS is perfect as it will be used upon delivery. The value is excellent esp with it including the spray body butter +  free shipping made it any easy decision to get both yogurt and basil mandarin.  I usually take advantage of auto ship since it can always be cancelled. 

I only watched the launch show that I recorded - glad to see 2 more shows on schedule later that I hope to watch

Did not buy the jumbo wash but that's a good value esp with coupon. And yes, the twofer jumbo body butter is also a good value at $30

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

For those that wanted to know if you could change the scent on Auto Ship, they stated last night that you could not.  Too bad as I would have definitely been interested in that too!!  I remember that being available MANY years ago on some Perlier Honey sets, but haven't seen it allowed for years.

Thx for confirming @sueinsf 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

This is tempting - anyone using it? 

Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Lip Oil
649-317
Korres Pure Greek Olive Oil Nourishing & Anti-Aging Lip Oil

Honored Contributor

Korres Cashmere Rose 3-piece Fragrance Set
657-404 $45, free shipping
Korres Cashmere Rose 3-piece Fragrance Set

What It Is

Enjoy elegant accords of cashmere with a hint of rose in this collection for bath and body.

What You Get

• 1.69 fl. oz. Cashmere Rose Eau de Parfum
  • 4.23 fl. oz. Cashmere Rose Parfum Body Cream
  • 8.45 fl. oz. Cashmere Rose Parfum Shower Gel
Fragrance Notes
  • Top: Citrus fresh, hesperidic and green apple
  • Mid: Jasmine, rose, white flowers, peach and apricot
  • Base: Soft amber, musk and cedarwood