Respected Contributor

Re: Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

@Daysdee wrote:

After posting yesterday that I am so well-stocked I wouldn't get the TS.  Well, I put the TV on and I am definitely ordering.  Have to decide on the scent.

@Daysdee: I'm chuckling as I write this post, because I responded to your post yesterday. I also said I'm well stocked with shower gels, body butters, etc. Well...guess what??? I couldn't resist with a deal like this. I just ordered the Basil Mandarin and the Lavender Blossom! Oh well...Smiley LOL 

Trusted Contributor

@Grouchomarx   Thanks.  I did order the Guava and was thinking about the yoghurt or Mandarin.  Maybe I will go with the Mandarin...

Trusted Contributor

Count me as another member of the "I have enough already but it's such a good deal" club! LOL! 

The guava mango has been a favorite since they launched it last year. It's such a feel good cheery Summer fruit scent. What I really love about it is its really a great fruit scent no musk or perfume notes like Philosophy often sneaks into their fruit scents. I bought that set and had to try their new scent Basil Mandarin. I'm really curious if I'll like it since oddly enough even though I love citrus, I never cared for their Basil Lemon. Then for the days I don't want a strong scent, I did get the yoghurt too. To my nose, the yoghurt smells just like plain greek yoghurt. No perfume scent at all just a very neutral almost no scent. It really is more moisturizing then others so I love using it on my feet since my heels get so beat up dried up in Summer. 

The body butter spray is definitely my favorite during summer when it's hot out and I don't want a real heavy lotion but want moisture. I just opened a white grape butter spray and fell in love again with how easy it soaks in!

Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q   I totally understand--we just can't resist these items when on sale.  I was tempted by the lavender, but ordered the guava mango.  Hope I like it.   I hope you post how you like the sets you receive.

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

@Diva on The Q   I totally understand--we just can't resist these items when on sale.  I was tempted by the lavender, but ordered the guava mango.  Hope I like it.   I hope you post how you like the sets you receive.

@Daysdee: I've tried the guava mango. It smells just like a juicy, ripe mango. Hope you like it. Right now, I'm using the basil lemon shower gel and body butter and love the scent. So, hopefully I'll like the basil mandarin as well as the lavender blossom. I will post here once I try them. Enjoy your day! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Ladies I have not tried this brand of shower gel. I am not really impressed with Philosophy. Is this good for moisturizing dry and creepy skin?

Respected Contributor

@KCDiva ~  Oh Dear!  You are in trouble now!  "LOL!"

You are right where I was when I started asking questions here about Korres.  I think that one could go Korres Shopping in my bathroom now.  I got hooked.  Smiley Very Happy

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@KCDiva  I use Philosophy, Perlier and Korres.  I think Korres might be more moisturizing than Philosophy.  Love so many of the scents in these three brands.   Korres seems very gentle too.

Respected Contributor

@KCDiva wrote:

Ladies I have not tried this brand of shower gel. I am not really impressed with Philosophy. Is this good for moisturizing dry and creepy skin?

Yes it’s good for dry skin. I can skip moisturizer if I’m in a hurry and not be dry and itchy. I got my partner using it and he always had dry itchy skin in winter and would scratch like a wild monkey but since he uses Korres he does not have that problem anymore and he does not use body moisturizer. It is more natural in scent and texture than philosophy.

Respected Contributor

I’m glad to know I’m not the only body product hoarder out there! I think I got in the habit because the single bottle prices are high so when I see a deal I jump on it. I don’t think it ever goes bad anyway.