Honored Contributor

Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

TODAY'S SPECIAL PRESALE $38, Free shipping

Korres 4-piece Basil Mandarin Age-Defying Set
667-278

Korres 4-piece Basil Mandarin Age-Defying Set

What It Is
This complete set includes a luxurious hydrating face butter, beautifully scented creamy body butter, sprayable body butter and creamy foaming shower gel.

What You Get
  • .68 fl. oz. Hydra-Repair Face Butter
  • 8.45 fl. oz. Basil Mandarin Body Butter Spray
  • 13.53 fl. oz. Basil Mandarin Hydrating Shower Gel
  • 7.95 fl. oz. Basil Mandarin Smoothing Body Butter
What It DoesHydra-Repair Face Butter
  • Revitalizing formula addresses dry skin
  • Gives the look of plumper and luminous skin; reveals an even, glowing, more youthful-looking complexion
  • Optimizes skin elasticity and the appearance of skin texture; transforms the look of your skin
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, helping you appear more rested, with younger-looking skin
  • Fights against free radical aggressors with antioxidants
Basil Mandarin Body Butter Spray
  • Innovative body butter spray with crystallized shea butter that melts onto skin to hydrate skin up to 24 hours and make skin feel softer
  • Provides age-defying benefits for the skin with shea butter crystals, Provitamin B5, emollients and other key ingredients, while improving the look of skin smoothness and reducing the look of crepey skin
  • Helps optimize skin's own natural elasticity level and improve the look of skin's texture
  • Helps firm the appearance of skin and leaves it more radiant-looking
  • Formula's shea butter is extracted from the nut of the shea tree; rich in triglycerides, this liquid form of shea butter is crystallized for easier absorption; it is rich in essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, E and F and a number of minerals
Basil Mandarin Hydrating Shower Gel
  • Contains emollients and humectants that provide a lasting moisturizing effect and help maintain moisture in skin
  • Helps nourish skin with moisture while cleansing
  • Helps temporarily reduce the visible signs of aging
  • Creamy foam shower gel with wheat proteins, althea extract and other natural ingredients
  • Helps maintain skin's natural moisture levels; leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and moisturized
Basil Mandarin Smoothing Body Butter
  • Contains Korres' proprietary Elasti-Smooth Complex, a combination of shea butter, squalane, sunflower oil, almond oil and avocado oil
  • Helps improve the look of skin texture while reducing the look of crepey skin
  • Helps provide smoother-looking skin; adds moisture to skin which helps give your skin a healthier look
  • Helps optimize skin elasticity and the look of smoothness with a blend of key ingredients
  • Coconut- and cassava-derived emulsifiers and other key ingredients help to reduce moisture loss and maintain skin's hydration
Fragrance Notes
  • Crisp, juicy citrus notes of mandarin lay on a bed of peppery green basil accords. Sweet white florals take the heart while resting on a base of musky tones, creating a warm sensation.
  • Top: Mandarin, orange and tangerine
  • Mid: Basil, jasmine and lemon
  • Base: Mint and lily of the valley
Made in Greece

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: Korres -June 30th TODAY'S SPECIAL

I believe the basil mandarin scent is new. 

There are 5 scent + auto ship options:

Basil Mandarin,  Guava Mango,  Yogurt, Lavender Blossom,  Lily Bouquet

Pricing is good. I have wanted to try the spray body butter - it has good reviews. 

Anyone planning to purchase this TS? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I love the guava mango, but I am fully stocked up right now.  But once it airs, I may cave.

Deb

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like Korres a lot and also Perlier and Philosophy.  I'm too well stocked now.  Just got a set of two Philosophy shower gels from QVC--basil cucumber and ice mint lemonade.  Came with a body butter for each.  It was a good price.   Thanks for posting the information on the TS.

Honored Contributor

There is a 20% coupon but you can't use it on the TS. However,  it can be used on other Korres items. Looks like all Korres has free shipping!!!

Coupon 189659 can be used on only one item and can only be used once by its recipient and is valid for selected customers only. This coupon is valid for 20% off your purchase with maximum savings of $25 from HSN TV, HSN2, HSN.COM, HSN Mobile or HSN Shop By Remote (where available). Coupon number is non-transferable. Coupons must be applied when order is placed

Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Today's Special, Today’s Special Presale, This Day Only offers, and clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of Auto-Ship items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Arrow Sewing, charitable contributions, Dyson, gift cards, wines and alcohol, Janome, Samsung large appliances, selected footwear, the iRobot Roomba 880, electronics and gaming. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur or in the case of abuse, misuse or fraud in connection with the coupon number. Offer is valid 6/29/2019 - 6/30/2019. Coupon Expires on 6/30/2019 at 11:59 PM ET.

This kit would be <$30 with the coupon, free shipping. 

Korres 10-piece Smoothing Body Butter Collection
671-913
Korres 10-piece Smoothing Body Butter Collection

Honored Contributor

Some other new beauty items are posted at HSN

Luminess Disney's The Lion King Step Into the Sun Eye and Lip Set
673-672 $52, free shipping

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee: I'm like you. I am so well stocked with Philosophy, Korres, Avon shower gels, body creams, body butters and lotions it's ridiculous! I really (really) want the Korres TS though. What a deal!

Honored Contributor

Exclusive! HSN Beauty Birthday Box
670-222 $20
HSN Beauty Birthday Box

Respected Contributor

I noticed this set show up yesterday and figured it would be the TS.  Basil Mandarin sounds interesting but for me, the body butter is enough so not sure when I would use the body butter spray? 

Frequent Contributor

@Chi-town girl @Thank you so much for posting this!  I am definitely getting this at midnight. I love Korres best of all brands.  It really works for me!❤️