Respected Contributor

Re: Korres HSN TS - February 1, 2023

@JudyL wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

The host said the liters are a 6 month supply.  Between this order and the orders I placed at the Christmas TS, I'm set for years!  HAHA

The liters are more like a one year supply for me and depending on how much I have open, more than that!

@sueinsf - oh goodness be.  If that ends up being the same for me, I won't get to the liters until this time next year because I'm going through my other Korres purchases first.  Thank goodness for the 3 year shelf life!

@JudyL I keep a lot open and rotate, so it takes me longer to use up larger bottles.  Otherwise, I need to take more baths which uses more shower gel.  But I agree, good thing for the 3 year shelf life because I likely will open my smaller bottles first and get to this later, but figured for the great deal I would go ahead and stash it for later.  (Yes ladies, I caved...you knew I would!).  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Etoile308 wrote:

@JudyL, I think claim of six month supply will vary depending on use. I usually use two pump when I'm in the shower, but do four pumps to make a bubble bath, then one more on loofah.

I also use one pump bottle as hand soap, so how often I wash my hands each day depends on what I've been doing.

This is so true, really depends on your usage.  Like with shampoo, if you wash your hair every day you'll go through it faster than if you do so twice a week.

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Wow the sold counter is already over 29,000! That's just crazy but proves that everyone is really enjoying that stellar price and scent options Smiley Happy

I am disappointed to hear that Bergamot is going into the vault. It's been one of my favorite citrus scents since I first tried it years ago. But I had noticed it was harder to find it available the past couple years. I'm debating if I buy another to keep in my stash...although I know they will bring out new scents that I may love too in the future. 

I like the Bergamot too and was sorry to hear it's going to the vault (I also liked Lime and that disappeared ages ago - hoping Cactus Pear hasn't also gone to the vault).  But, I still have a bottle of shower gel in my stash so I'm good for awhile and as you say, there are always new scents coming in to entice us!

Valued Contributor

I got mine in unscented back around November. I went back for the sea salt but it was sold out.

Respected Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Wow the sold counter is already over 29,000! That's just crazy but proves that everyone is really enjoying that stellar price and scent options Smiley Happy

46,000 now sold!

Esteemed Contributor

6:53 pm and just 5 options left to choose.  47,800 sold!

Screenshot_20230201-185155_Chrome.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

I SAW THAT ROCHELLE!

THINK THE OPTIONS WILL CONTINUE TO GO AWAY AT THE PRICE POINT.

WHAT A DAY KORRES HAD!!!

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
749-289 has been loaded, and that’s the liter in UNSCENTED!! It will ring up $19.99 in cart!

oh, wow! Thank you @Ilovelife123  

@JudyL  - are you still interested in the Unscented TS liter?

@Chi-town girl - Just got home from work and saw this.  Thank you for thinking of me but I"m fine with the sea salt.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

46,000 now sold!

@sueinsf and @Chi-town girl  - I came home from work and ordered 2 more of the jumbo body creams in sea salt.  Since unscented sold out, I went ahead and got the sea salt.  

Esteemed Contributor

1:30am  ALL TS SCENTS ARE SHOWING AVAILABLE AT TS PRICE!