Frequent Contributor

Re: Korres HSN TS - February 1, 2023

Thanks for the recommendation to check TJ Maxx for the Chamomile shower gel. I was able to find some today too. I love it.
Valued Contributor

@TamiT28 wrote:

Good morning everyone, 

Based on all of the great things being said on this thread, I joined in the TS frenzy and bought Korres Olive Oil shower gel for the first time. I got Fig, Chamomile Tea, Ginger Mint, Honey Pear and Golden Apple. 

I've received all of them and the only one I don't like is the Fig, just too heavy of a scent for me. Since it would cost me $7.95 to return (the only bad thing about buying a heavy and inexpensive item online!), I'm going to keep and see if I can tolerate for hand soap. I like the idea of trying to exchange but now it is sold out and I'm guessing won't get replenishment for a while....

I did put Ginger Mint in the shower and I really like the feel of this shower gel, seems very moisturizing. 

@TamiT28 I tried the fig last year and at first I didn't like it, but it did grow on me. Maybe the same will happen with you! 

Trusted Contributor

I received my liters! I didn't open them yet since I already know I love the scents and have other gels opened to use up first. 

I noticed all of the bottles have the new pump design. Long time Korres users, if you have the older version of the pumps on liters at home, you may want to keep them in case you don't like the new pump version. It looks like several reviews on any of the liters are starting to complain about the new pump design. The newer version appears to be shorter and different shape. 

Honored Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

I received my liters! I didn't open them yet since I already know I love the scents and have other gels opened to use up first. 

I noticed all of the bottles have the new pump design. Long time Korres users, if you have the older version of the pumps on liters at home, you may want to keep them in case you don't like the new pump version. It looks like several reviews on any of the liters are starting to complain about the new pump design. The newer version appears to be shorter and different shape. 

@FindingMyJoy I don't care for the new pumps at all.  Both of them leaked and one broke off from the spring and is not fixable.  

Valued Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

@FindingMyJoy thank you for pointing this out! I thought I was going nuts. I really dislike the new pumps because you get such a small amount. Maybe it's good if you are using them for hand washing, but not in the shower. I will absolutely save the older ones.